UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Free Java Moss - Richmond

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SDM
Private
Private

Free Java Moss - Richmond Empty
PostSubject: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 9:49 am

If anyone around Richmond wants it I've got about 1/2 of a gallon bag of Java Moss that is going to be thrown away. I'd rather not toss it if someone can use it.

Last edited by SDM on 1/10/2011, 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 9:52 am

Is that something that can ship?
Back to top Go down
SDM
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:00 am

I'm not sure. It's pretty cold here. I don't know if it would survive. There's not really enough to ship. It would likely cost more than it's worth.

Forgot to mention - this is far from snail free. If you put this in your tank, it will have snails in it.

Last edited by SDM on 1/10/2011, 10:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

Favorite Fish: : I don't have favorite a fish, but I really enjoy my Christmas Fulu's. Also my 125g community tank.

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:05 am

I just hate seeing plants get tossed away
Back to top Go down
rustyx79
Private
Private
rustyx79

Favorite Fish: : catfish and cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:25 am

i wouldnt mind taking it i live in va
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:27 am

There you go won't go to waste now!
Back to top Go down
SDM
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:43 am

Ok I'm an idiot...I've got a bag of Java MOSS, not fern. The rest is accurate, I promise.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:47 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
hatman
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
hatman

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 10:50 am

moss fern eh it's all green right? :)
Back to top Go down
SDM
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime1/10/2011, 11:04 am

rustyx79 has claimed the moss. Hopefully the weather won't get in the way of getting it to him.
Back to top Go down
SDM
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 11:16 am

I've got a little more Java MOSS and quite a bit of water sprite that's headed to trash if someone would like it. My work schedule right now is unpredictable so if you can make it to Amelia or maybe the west end of Hull St. it's yours.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 12:12 pm

Nice offer SDM. I collect mine from a spring feed creek. Theres also water sprite there and riccia.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Java Moss - Richmond   Free Java Moss - Richmond Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Java Moss - Richmond
Page 1 of 1