UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa

Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis Empty
PostSubject: Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis   Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis Icon_minitime12/1/2010, 8:04 pm

6" Oscar

3 large silver dollars

2 snake gouramis

1 kissing gourami

1 giant silver gourami

3" common pleco

Need these out of my tanks yesterday!

More pics available!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
eli322
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Discus crazy i have serpae and neon tetras fancy guppys in every color swordtails mollies cichlids a catfish thats 2 feet long by himself well except for his turtle friend groumi tons of aquatic plants

PostSubject: Re: Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis   Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 1:19 pm

do you still have the oscar and do u ship to sana antonio texas
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis   Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 2:55 pm

wow i wish i can keep those but... cichlids only!! good luck!!
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

PostSubject: Re: Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis   Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 6:02 pm

All of the fish have been adopted out.

To the person who wanted to know about shipping.. It would be cheaper for you to buy it at a store than to have shipped.
Back to top Go down
eli322
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Discus crazy i have serpae and neon tetras fancy guppys in every color swordtails mollies cichlids a catfish thats 2 feet long by himself well except for his turtle friend groumi tons of aquatic plants

PostSubject: Re: Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis   Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 10:55 pm

i know but i cant find one at that size
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

PostSubject: Re: Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis   Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 10:56 pm

eli322 wrote:
i know but i cant find one at that size

They grow super quick. Buy a little one and watch him grow.
Back to top Go down
eli322
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis   Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis Icon_minitime1/5/2011, 11:03 pm

but i have 2 larger oscars who will probably eat him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis   Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free oscar, silver dollars, common pleco, gouramis
Page 1 of 1