UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Empty
PostSubject: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 3:51 pm

so my last litter of corgi pups where my favorite... probably because i knew they would be the last for a long long time. Taking a break from showing and breeding till i can own my own house and i get out of school.

But i jsut wanted to flaunt around Mud and Javas puppies! they had 7 this last time that are all sold now. 6 boys ... 1 girl. I keep in touch with one of the new owners he was a friend from highschool.

First off heres the parents:

Mud aka Dad
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Java the mom
(this was about 30 min before the first pup came)

now for the pups:
One day old
first dog food meal

And now this is Chino now, the pup i sold to my highschool friend:

Hope you enjoyed lol!
Back to top Go down
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

Favorite Fish: : angels, discus, fronts,plecos,and well i just like them all!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 4:49 pm

beautiful pups. Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE 265353
Back to top Go down
tomany
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : abn plecos right now. But it changes so much, I see a new fish and want to keep it, too. That's how I got so many tanks. I really want some rams and loaches now.

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 5:31 pm

No one can resist a puppy yes
Back to top Go down
MarkM
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
MarkM

Favorite Fish: : If it swims and has fins and gills, I like it.

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 6:01 pm

Very nice, Corgi's are some awesome little dogs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 6:24 pm

aw how adorable
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 10:00 pm

one day...... one day........
one day I will have a corgi; the smallest dog I will ever own! LOL I love them!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 11:38 pm

elfwolfe wrote:
one day...... one day........
one day I will have a corgi; the smallest dog I will ever own! LOL I love them!

Thats how i am too... im a medium size dog person i showed and had a very successful Australian shepherd kennel. i also handled dogs for owners for money in show ranging from sight hounds to akitas to standard poodles... i never though i would own a "small dog" but i fell in love with how GOOFY they are. I will probably own other breeds in my life time but i will always own a corgi! they dont even act like a small dog.... the run as fast as a medium sized dog they scale over average sized baby gates, nothing will stop them jsut liek a big dog... they are such an eager to please breed.

I like to relate them to a german shephard personality too, if you dont train them right they will become mean and territorial. My first corgi i got.... Mud the dad dog, i was at a very lonely point in my life and i thought in my head "aww small dog i can spoil him and treat him like my baby" he then became very pertective of me. Now as a married woman i have issues with him biting my husband for touching me, or if he tickles and i scream or squeel, my husband gets bit. he has got alot better, it used to be if my husband shaked off a shirt to get hair off it Mud would start attacking him. I know its all my fault but he has gotten better and now he only start biting if me and my husband start play punching each other or wrestling around.

But my point is even though they are a "small" breed they need a larger dog firm training! and if you can provide that they are the most AMAZING and funniest and SMARTEST dogs you will ever own. and now after owning them it bothers me when people consider them a small breed :P
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 12:13 am

Keelo wrote:
I like to relate them to a german shephard personality too, if you dont train them right they will become mean and territorial.

lol!!! Funny you say that as I own German working line GSD's.... thats probably why I love the corgi's, cause they dont act like little dogs!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 12:18 am

elfwolfe wrote:
Keelo wrote:
I like to relate them to a german shephard personality too, if you dont train them right they will become mean and territorial.

lol!!! Funny you say that as I own German working line GSD's.... thats probably why I love the corgi's, cause they dont act like little dogs!

Lol probably, they are alot liek miniature GSD's i love it ... i have never owned a GSD but handled one before and i fell in love i want to own one some day probably when we are able to buy our own house ill get a puppy from a good breeder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 11:19 pm

they are so cuddly cute! I cant wait until i get my next puppy! I dont even know what i want yet, but I sure am looking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE   Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ch. CC's My Name is Mud X CC's Java Juice = ADORABLE
Page 1 of 1