UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Another future fish freak

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

Another future fish freak Empty
PostSubject: Another future fish freak   Another future fish freak Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 10:31 am

So yesterday i met with my mom and one of my younger brothers for lunch. My mom told me she had got a tank off of freecycle for him. So when we were leaving i went to look in here vehicle to see. They said it was a 45 gallon long. It came with a metal stand and everything else. Like 8 fish. No idea what they were because of the container they were in. But it came with a light. Filter. Bubble blower. Everything. So hopefully with him and my other brother in that house they will load moms house up with tanks. Thought it was a great deal for FREE. Mom asked if i wanted it before she went and got it. The wife said I will divorce you if you bring another tank home. LOL
Back to top Go down
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

PostSubject: Re: Another future fish freak   Another future fish freak Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 10:40 am

Well, makesure they set it up properly. Looks like a good family bonding moment!
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

PostSubject: Re: Another future fish freak   Another future fish freak Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 10:51 am

Yea thats the good thing with the other brother having two tanks up already. The fish can chill in there. I told my mom to take him to get tap conditioner and that they have to set it up and not just throw the fish in that it takes time. My other bro has a idea of what to do so since he lives there and im 45 minutes away i think he will help him.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Another future fish freak   Another future fish freak Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 10:56 am

welcome to the family!
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: Another future fish freak   Another future fish freak Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 12:37 pm

I have a younger brother that has a tank that I gave him. I just wish he would listen to me about it. He started out breeding guppies, which was great. Now he's got the "I'm going to get a cool fish" attitude and has successfully killed a dragon goby, and a host of other things. Right now his 10 gallon tank has two giant danios, a hatchet fish, and a native bluegill and crayfish that he caught locally. He doesn't understand that the bluegill can get HUGE. But I can't seem to get that in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Another future fish freak   Another future fish freak Icon_minitime1/9/2011, 6:15 pm

Very cool!!!!!
And they have the site to help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another future fish freak   Another future fish freak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another future fish freak
Page 1 of 1