UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus

Go down 
+3
sal
proyect01
kinsol
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Empty
PostSubject: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 7:38 pm

Came home and look what i found two females holding possibly 3 by the end of the week.

Picture of father
Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus 116_2767

and the ladies the lil one has been my top breeder I've striped her about 6 times i have 4 females total
Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus 116_2768
Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus 116_2765

and lots of fry from spit to 2"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 8:16 pm

Congrates he's a beauty!
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/28/2010, 11:20 pm

Congratz !!!
great fish Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus 393849
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 12:49 am

Awsome! I have a nice male just can't find any females. Where are you from? and do you have any females for sale? By the look on you'r avatar, are you from SoCal? do you ship if you'r not? Let me know.

VERY NICE FISH!!!!

Back to top Go down
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

Favorite Fish: : angels, discus, fronts,plecos,and well i just like them all!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 1:01 am

now i an upset! iv been raising and keeping fish for a long time. and this is the first time i have ever even seen this fish! he's beautiful. and i want one. shows you what kinds of pet stors we have here in alabama i guess. lol nice fish.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 7:41 am

Very nice! good
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 7:57 am

Cool! nice fish... yeah she's holding pretty good!
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 10:12 am

Thanks for the comments.
When people come over to pick up fish they dont really notice him due to the light I have over the tank I have to move it and then I hear WOW lol.
and by the way I do have fry currently avalable im located in San Antonio and I dont ship yet.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 10:20 am

We need to get you on that shipping boat! Very simple! Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus 690297

I need to make a how to
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 1:06 pm

yeah im gonna have to get with you on that you have no idea how many people tell me that specially the people that come from far to get fish from me.
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 5:30 pm

Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus 690297 $$$
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime12/29/2010, 9:35 pm

nice
great colored male
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 10:15 pm

3rd female holding I keep this colony with some AER's and my male AER felt that my male Azereus was having all the fun so today when I came home from being out with the family I checked the tank and yup two female AER's holding banana dance
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime1/2/2011, 10:30 pm

Nicde ! Very nice ! Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus 393849
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus   Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise Surprise Cop.Azereus
Page 1 of 1