UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Dragon Blood eggs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Dragon Blood eggs Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Blood eggs   Dragon Blood eggs Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 10:03 am

I just did a guetto egg tumbler cuz i striped her last night, is my first strip so i hope everything comes out good.. heres a low Q video i took with my iphone.. i got some bad eggs in there i got to take out when i get back from work..

Dragon Blood eggs Th_20101208_213817
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Dragon Blood eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood eggs   Dragon Blood eggs Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 10:20 am

good luck. i do not like to strip that early as i feel the mom could keep more alive than i can. there is no substitute for a mothers love.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Blood eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood eggs   Dragon Blood eggs Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 10:36 am

I agree but I think every one should strip one time. Its really a learning experience to watch the eggs turn into fry.
Isaac, looks like you have the air set perfectly!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Dragon Blood eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood eggs   Dragon Blood eggs Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 11:20 am

Yeah i agree with both of you, i dont like striping fish either buth i did it as a first try thing..., i learn on fish hobby you got to try everything to really become one lol, if they dont make it oh well, she will hold again.., yeah i spoke to kory about it, those clear eggs means they are toasted(bad), so i got to get them out when i get home...
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

Dragon Blood eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood eggs   Dragon Blood eggs Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 11:26 am

if you do not remove the white or clear eggs (depending on species) immediately the is a good chance more can be lost.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Dragon Blood eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood eggs   Dragon Blood eggs Icon_minitime12/9/2010, 11:30 am

Oh ok, well i guess is too late then lol, ill remove them when i get home and leave the others just in case...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Blood eggs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Blood eggs   Dragon Blood eggs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Blood eggs
Page 1 of 1