UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Empty
PostSubject: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 7:49 am

1" Johannii fry, i have 10+ in stock $3.50 ea, too small yet to be sexed.. shipping to non-cold weather states, probably FL or close to it..

Im getting ready to get some Angels so i need this tank right way.. i need this fish gone!!!

Parents:
Female
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Male
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by istrober on 2/16/2011, 2:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 9:51 am

nice istrober will they get along with jewels?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 9:57 am

I would say that is 50/50 Jaiko. Both can get nasty.

Nice post and header!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 9:59 am

mmm well, johannii's are semi-aggressive fish, i never had any jewels but i heard they are non compatible with mbunas, how many jewels you have in there?
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 11:19 am

had 2 just lost one yesturday..i guessthe jewels are temp sesative.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime11/22/2010, 11:37 am

If you have just one he will be fine.. my fish its small so i think they will get used to him till they grow up..as long as you have plenty of hiding places..
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime11/23/2010, 9:30 am

bump FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* 690297
Back to top Go down
elfwolfe
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
elfwolfe

Favorite Fish: : graduating from community fish to aggressive fish (cichlids), but will always have a soft spot for my krbs and betta's.

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime11/23/2010, 1:16 pm

I have a jewel in the same 125g tank as a Johonni, Crimson Tide, Yellow Lab, Rusty's and male Convicts and all get along fine. You just need to provide enough hiding places. I had two jewels in that tank for a year till the male died, though since then the female has been staying off to the side.... so I am thinking of moving her to the 275g once I get rid of two fish in there.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime11/23/2010, 1:47 pm

the johannii's are great fish, mines is holding for the 3rd time...
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime12/2/2010, 12:24 pm

bump sign
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 3:56 pm

they are growing like crazy!, and eating like a pig..., i will provide some pics soon.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 4:12 pm

just add some to my batch of fulus, ill have a tank ready for them or if they will be good kids with others.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 9:20 pm

yes they are not aggressive at all, you can have them with others with no problems..
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime12/31/2010, 7:13 am

bump
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 2:09 pm

bump sign they are almost 2" now eating and looking healthy..
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 11:34 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*   FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - Melanochromis Johanni fry - Lehigh Acres, FL - pu/shipping *UPDATE*
Page 1 of 1