UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm

Go down 
+18
Fletchjt
anavywife
momzbox
jt_milstead
Holey Rock of Texas
lichenthrope
Cohazard
ornate12
bbandu
CajunGator
istrober
surfpalmsncycads
Demonkegman
jennifer92078
sal
alkomist
KMX
jessecichlidguy
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/20/2010, 12:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

When: January 29th @ 2:00pm
Where: My house
What's going on: Small silent auction, food, drinks, fish talk, fish room tour, and so much more!

Please PM me for directions to my house.

Food:
carne asada, home made chili and salsa , potatoe salad
If you are coming please bring a snack or some soda. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

... IDEAS for the next meeting... will be discussed

Users attending:
Jesse
Sal
Alk
Surfpalmsncycads-
Demonkegman
Jenn
Andi
bbandu

Food List

Jesse-
carne asada & soda

Alkomist-
chips and home made salsa

surfpalmsncycads-
homemade chili and salsa

Sal-
homemade potatoe salad and bottle water

Jenn & Andi
paper goods, snacks

Auction Items list

a few hang on back filters
2 powerheads by aquaclear
other powerheads
tank decorations
possibly a tank or 2
canister filter
books
jebo plant thinga majig

Bbandu

Albino Red Top Zebra (3 adults)
Labidochromis chisumulae adults and fry
Petrotilapia microgalana Nkhata Bay 'Small Blue' (1 male)
Gephyrochromis moorii Msuli adults and fry
Labidochromis Flavigulis adults
Cynotilapia sp. "mbweca" (still juveniles)
Bristle Nose Pleco

Texas Holy Rock (3-4 pieces)

36" compact light fixture
24" single bulb light
30g tank with canopy
20g tank with uv sterilizer
5g tank with stand and canopy
hang on the back filters
RO/DI unit

and most likely some frags will update when I know for sure.
GSP frags
mushroom frags
Still looking pretty sure I will have more

Sal

bag of 5 red zebra(about 3/4 inch) x 2
bag of 5 lab. Red Top(about 3/4inch) x 2
bag of 5 Blue Ahli(about 1inch) x 2
bag of 5 Steveni Taiwan Reef(about 3/4inch) x 2
Aulonacara Baenchi breeding group(3m and 10f) --$100 USA members-$80
Steveni Taiwan Reef 1.5inch fry--10 for $10 OR .5inch fry 15 for $10
Electric Blue Ahli-- 2inch 5 for $10 OR 1inchers for 8 for $10
Otopharynx Lithobates-- 2-3inchers 5 for $10
And if Kory doesnt want these--
Aulonocara Eureka Red-- breeding group(4m and 8f) $80 USA members $60

Also have Lab. Red Top breeding pair for $25(these will fill your fry tanks in no time)

Thank you
Jesse [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by jessecichlidguy on 1/29/2011, 6:55 am; edited 14 times in total (Reason for editing : changes)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 12:52 pm

also is every one on the list a for sure go? if whoever is bringing paper plates doesnt go were all going to hve to hold our food lol im a taco man so i dont mind LOL

jesse do you have a for sure list of ppls attending?
Back to top Go down
bbandu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bbandu

Favorite Fish: : They are all my favorite

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 12:56 pm

I will have to take some pics when I get home later.

As of right now I am a foe sho coming.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:00 pm

so is i be:)^
plz take some pix thanks[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] we have 3 days!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:30 pm

For sure coming list

Alkomist
Bbandu
Sal
Jenn
Andi
Jesse

please feel free to bring other fishy friends
Back to top Go down
bbandu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bbandu

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 1:57 pm

Ok as of right now I am bringing the following items

Bristle Nose Pleco

Here are some pics of my breeders
Labidochromis chisumulae
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Males of this species are sometimes solid blue, solid yellow, or a bit of both.
Gephyrochromis moorii Msuli
Labidochromis Flavigulis
pic of adults (not my pics) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bristle Nose Pleco

And for saltwater I will be bringing the following items.
30g tank

Last edited by bbandu on 1/28/2011, 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/26/2011, 2:14 pm

very nice Msuli!!!!
Back to top Go down
bbandu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bbandu

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 3:06 pm

bbandu wrote:
I think that I might have some small dark green ones, but here are some pics of some that I can get if you want.

super blue tonga $22 a shroom

crazy blue tonga $22

Super Green $15

If amyone wants any of the above mushrooms, I need to know by noon tomorrow at the latest so I can pick them up.
As I will not have time to get them before I leave on saturday.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/27/2011, 5:42 pm

Lot's of goodies at this one! Wish I could go to ever chapter meet. so much fun
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 12:20 am

bump
Back to top Go down
bbandu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bbandu

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 1:14 am

bbandu wrote:
Ok as of right now I am bringing the following items

Bristle Nose Pleco

Texas Holy Rock (3-4 pieces)

24" single bulb light
30g tank with canopy
20g tank with uv sterilizer
5g tank with stand and canopy
hang on the back filters
RO/DI unit

GSP frags
mushroom frags

Ok jesse this is the most up to date list of fish that I am bringing

Last edited by bbandu on 1/29/2011, 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 9:12 am

well i got the word from demonkegman...he aint comming (lame)
also i went over to my moms house yesterday and found out that theyre throwing my brother a birthday party on saturday at 4 O-clock!!so ill be at the meeting for bout 1.5hrs
srry ppl but its a family thing
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/28/2011, 3:32 pm

No worries as long as you come hang out for a little. We are fish family! mirmaid
Back to top Go down
bbandu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bbandu

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 1:22 am

list of items I am bringing updated..........However I am sure that I will find more.
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 6:56 am

bump
Back to top Go down
bbandu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bbandu

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 9:14 am

I am going tostart bagging fish in about 30 minutes and head you way
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 12:26 pm

just got done bagg'n and now to my daughters softball game then the meeting and then my brother-n-laws b-day party. Sheeeesh! I got a feeling today is gonna be a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
bbandu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bbandu

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 12:52 pm

just finished bagging fish, starting to load truck. I am probably going to be alittle bit late buy I am on my way
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 5:44 pm

Take some pics! and have fun!! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 8:05 pm

the meeting was a huge success i got 53 new fish some fry juvies and breeders other members got great deals on equipment and other stuff pics will be coming soon
Back to top Go down
sal
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
sal

Favorite Fish: : All Cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 8:18 pm

Indeed it was!!!!! I think the killer deal of the night was bbandu(larry) with a few pieces of Holy Rock(1 really nice piece) that he almost gave away! Thanks to all that showed up can't wait for the next one.

Oh by the way members, there was so much fish,tanks,filters and other supplies we could of easly built a huge fishroom...it was ridiculous....in a good way~ ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 393849

Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 10:07 pm

***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 858205
Back to top Go down
bbandu
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
bbandu

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/29/2011, 11:52 pm

It was a blast. And I just want to thank Jesse for opening up his house and fishroom.

Can't wait till the next one.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 12:05 am

sounds like it was a blast!!! Can't wait for the next one ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 772341
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 12:29 am

not a problem
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 12:36 am

You Go Jesse! Knew you would pull off a winner. Congrates to everyone in So Cali. Chapter
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 2:12 am

Sounds like everyone had a great time! Will there be pics?

good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm    ***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

***Southern California Chapter Meeting*** / January 29th @ 2:00pm
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next