UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+8
wildbeanerz
alan j t
JACK D
whisper
pillierox1
Shaysfishys
CajunGator
BFinley
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime10/23/2010, 1:37 pm

First topic message reminder :

My big red turquoise (F) (Tiger) and my blue diamond (M) (scarface) are spawning OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 265353 OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 265353 OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 265353 OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 265353
Pics and a video coming up in a bit!
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 5:49 pm

wow ur guys are breeding like crazy, mine has not done anything but beg. 2 are close to 4 inches, 3rd one is coming up close as well. they need a bigger tank tho but im waiting for my 100 to work out its problems. ill transfer my fish to it in a week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 7:34 pm

Well Tiger is 5" and Scarface is 4" so yours should be close.

Poor lil Orange Soda has been getting beat on this whole time, I really need to move the pair out asap
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 7:56 pm

lol such a cute name!!!! every time i read it lol it reminds me of orange soda like fanta. ya ill have to wait i beat all mine are males or females lol just my luck!!!
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/4/2010, 8:09 pm

hey fern, is there a way to divide the pair from the rest of the tank,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 7:55 am

Nope I don't have any egg crate big enough to span the tank......

I just need to shuffle a few fish and get them in that 45g so they stop wreaking havoc in the main tank.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 3:12 pm

Got the 45g gutted and I'm fixing to fill it with water from the main tank.

Am I nuts for wanting to suction cup a filter intake tube to the tank wall? They have bred on a filter intake tube all 3 times so it makes sense in my head????
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 3:14 pm

i would since thats all they now, but thats my opinion. if i were them and u put something else then i would look at it and say wat the hell is that for lmao
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 3:33 pm

That was my thinking!
Here's what I came up with!
Its 3 extensions for aqua clear 110-70 put together and zip tied onto suction cups, the exact size tube they used all 3 times.
OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 DSCN3728
So am I nuts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 4:40 pm

Well Tiger and Scarface are now in the 45g, lets see what happens!
Back to top Go down
alan j t
Major
Major
alan j t

Favorite Fish: : discus

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 4:42 pm

perfect fern
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/5/2010, 6:02 pm

thats good!!! naw i would do the same as well, i think i got all girls on my wild ones lol of course!!!! but their pretty girls, i think all my discus are girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime11/6/2010, 8:40 am

Pilli, you really wont know what they are till they spawn!
Just watch for bowing and shimmying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG EGGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3