UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Apisto. cacatuoides triple red

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vgould
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : Fundulo Panchax Sjoestedti (Blue Gularis)

Apisto. cacatuoides triple red Empty
PostSubject: Apisto. cacatuoides triple red   Apisto. cacatuoides triple red Icon_minitime8/27/2010, 3:37 pm

Can anybody enlighten me on the Apisto. cacatuoides triple red. I really like the look of the triple reds, but am not sure what distinguishes them from the double reds. I've also heard that triple red parents can give birth to double and triple red babies. Any info would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Apisto. cacatuoides triple red   Apisto. cacatuoides triple red Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 9:51 pm

ok did a little looking up and here is the best answer i could find....I was wondering myself
http://www.dwarfcichlid.com/Apistogramma_cacatuoides.php

Awesome web site
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Apisto. cacatuoides triple red   Apisto. cacatuoides triple red Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 10:06 pm

man those fish look awesome hope you found what you were looking for
Back to top Go down
Elrollo
Major
Major
Elrollo

Favorite Fish: : Blue Acaras...first fish I ever breed still have a soft spot for them

PostSubject: Re: Apisto. cacatuoides triple red   Apisto. cacatuoides triple red Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 10:13 pm

I have also seen several on Aquabid recently. Sorry should have tosssed that in with my last post but o well. Yeah thos Apistos are beautiful ...trying to get my fish room done so i can start breeding them :))) Hard to believe there are no local breeders of apistos or Rams near me ....shame shame
Back to top Go down
mike205
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
mike205

Favorite Fish: : peacocks and koi

PostSubject: Re: Apisto. cacatuoides triple red   Apisto. cacatuoides triple red Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 10:15 pm

no breeders near me either its hard to find anything in alabama
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: Apisto. cacatuoides triple red   Apisto. cacatuoides triple red Icon_minitime10/12/2010, 11:04 pm

Try the next houston auction. There were 3 different pairs last time I was there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apisto. cacatuoides triple red   Apisto. cacatuoides triple red Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apisto. cacatuoides triple red
Page 1 of 1