UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Chocolate Cichlids back home!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
JessCoco
Private
Private

Chocolate Cichlids back home! Empty
PostSubject: Chocolate Cichlids back home!   Chocolate Cichlids back home! Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 8:38 pm

I got my chocolates back! Yay! i finally won custody of them in the split with my ex! I love my chocolate cichlids!!!!
Back to top Go down
JessCoco
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Cichlids back home!   Chocolate Cichlids back home! Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 9:36 pm

Finally got a pic, they are still a little stressed from the move and this is definatly not the best pic. I snapped it with my eye phone. This tank is already lookin 80% better than it was when i got it late last night. Oh the male is in the back, he is about 10inches and the female is towards the front, she is about 7 inches.

Chocolate Cichlids back home! Chocolate-1
Back to top Go down
TanyaQ2000
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
TanyaQ2000

Favorite Fish: : Discus, mollies, dojos & oscars

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Cichlids back home!   Chocolate Cichlids back home! Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 10:56 pm

beautiful fish, Jessica! congrats on getting back Chocolate Cichlids back home! 265353
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Cichlids back home!   Chocolate Cichlids back home! Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 11:50 pm

Really nice!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Cichlids back home!   Chocolate Cichlids back home! Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 6:03 am

very interesting fish jess, im glad that you got them back!! good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Cichlids back home!   Chocolate Cichlids back home! Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 3:46 pm

Very nice looking guys! Glad you got your 'kids' back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chocolate Cichlids back home!   Chocolate Cichlids back home! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chocolate Cichlids back home!
Page 1 of 1