UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Home sweet fishy home

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trodai
Private First Class
Private First Class
Trodai

Favorite Fish: : One that swims......unless its fried lol

Bettas

Home sweet fishy home Empty
PostSubject: Home sweet fishy home   Home sweet fishy home Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 10:21 am

So I've told y'all that I work at a hatchery well...Here are just a few pics of my home away from home

Green house 1 where most of our cichlids are kept

Home sweet fishy home Img_1210

Green house 2 where most of our mollies

Home sweet fishy home Img_1211

Sump fish...their my babies
Home sweet fishy home Img_1610

I'll post more as I get them
Back to top Go down
Trodai
Private First Class
Private First Class
Trodai

Bettas

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet fishy home   Home sweet fishy home Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 10:26 am

Err hit send before i finished the captions lol (kind of a blonde day) so
Green house 1 is where most of our cichlids and mbunas are kept and green house 2 is where most of our mollies, swordtails, rainbows and other smaller breeds are. We do have another green house but I dont have pics of that one right now.
Back to top Go down
Trodai
Private First Class
Private First Class
Trodai

Bettas

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet fishy home   Home sweet fishy home Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 10:35 am

And before you even ask (Kory) no I haven't gotten the list yet, hopefully I will get it when my boss gets back this week
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet fishy home   Home sweet fishy home Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 10:58 am

nice.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet fishy home   Home sweet fishy home Icon_minitime12/2/2011, 9:25 pm

Goliad fish farm
Back to top Go down
lifeisgood
Captain
Captain
lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet fishy home   Home sweet fishy home Icon_minitime12/3/2011, 3:12 pm

Sweet !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home sweet fishy home   Home sweet fishy home Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home sweet fishy home
Page 1 of 1