UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

-SL- Fern - stock list

Go down 
+10
pillierox1
bimmertech
thebanker
istrober
CajunGator
KMX
Ghoulish_chaos
alkomist
BFinley
reflexhunter2
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

-SL- Fern - stock list Empty
PostSubject: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/15/2010, 1:01 pm

fish fish fish fish fish fish

Last edited by Fern on 3/9/2011, 6:12 pm; edited 20 times in total
Back to top Go down
reflexhunter2
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : right now some odessa barbs, funny little buggers

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 8:46 pm

OK 'ill bite, whats a stubby cory?
Back to top Go down
reflexhunter2
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : right now some odessa barbs, funny little buggers

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/16/2010, 8:47 pm

oh yeah nice list, need to fill in some of the blanks though lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/17/2010, 6:07 am

A stubby cory is a breeding defect where they end up extra short, some almost round. They are cute as heck so I cant cull them lol!

I have females holding so the smaller tanks will get full pretty quick!
My 17g bins are mainly for when I am moving fish or relocating a tank, they are very handy for that! Or when I have a tank spring a leak, thats why my ruby green and goby ended up in one.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 8:20 am

Awesome collection!!!

yes
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 8:32 am

nice fern!!
and u still got more emptys??
all those emptys........ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 1:36 pm

Nice
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 2:33 pm

Nice stock list
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 5:26 pm

I didn't add in all the tanks I just got either! Like 12 or so more empty that aren't on the list! I need to move a bunch of my fish to larger tanks so it will take some rearranging of my fish room sick
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 5:28 pm

when you find time for rearranging, WC, working LFS LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/18/2010, 5:33 pm

ya.... its hard to find the time lately........
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/25/2010, 1:46 pm

Updated!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 8:02 am

Well My dojo jumped ship.... held on for a day and was dead this morning cry He was 6.5" I got him when he was 1"
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 8:05 am

Sorry to here that!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 8:05 am

dang, sorry to hear bout that big dojo...
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 10:57 am

Wow im sorry about that Fern, that happened to a dragon eel i had for a long time and i know what it feels Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime6/29/2010, 11:10 am

I wanna get some mooriis they are nice and juvys, will they have that in boardrooms acuatics?? ill probably go today..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 5:30 pm

And updated again, I may reformat it soon though so its just a fish list by lake and type
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime7/8/2010, 8:11 pm

nice list fern, you breeding white top haras?
Back to top Go down
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 1:02 am

Nice list fern. I will look for some older males for you.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 8:43 am

fern nice male zebra obliquens coming your way next week.. YEA.

lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 9:47 am

Banker, If I am lucky they will breed in my 120g once I get them moved, its just a pair so we shall see.
Ghoulish, that would be so awesome if you could find me some!
Gator, Thanks for the heads up, I will set up another tank for them
Back to top Go down
bimmertech
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
bimmertech

Favorite Fish: : PEACOCKS OF ALL COLORS!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 11:24 am

NICE LIST FERN. SO TELL ME HOW HARD OS IT TO RESEAL A TANK?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 11:45 am

Its really easy, just strip off the old silicone (not whats wedged between the panes though) wipe it down well with denatured alcohol, let it dry the run a bead of GE I silicone in there and run over it with your finger to squish it in to be sure you have a good seal. Let dry for 48 hrs and you should be good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime7/9/2010, 2:46 pm

And I just found leleupi eggs in the 55g
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -SL- Fern - stock list   -SL- Fern - stock list Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-SL- Fern - stock list
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next