UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Empty
PostSubject: Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???   Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 2:17 pm

Came across this deal and wanted to know what you guys think???

Quote :
I am cleaning out the garage and here is another item for sale:

Finnex T5 HO 54 watt x 2 light fixture

This light is about 4-5 months old and comes with two 6500k bulbs that still have plenty of life left in them and two brand spankin new 6500k bulbs...all this for $80!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Below are the product details:

47" long 4.5" wide and 3.5" high Legs can be adjusted to accomedate a 48" long tank or it can be used without the legs with glass tops.
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???   Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 2:49 pm

what brand?
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???   Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 3:13 pm

Finnex T5 HO
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???   Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 3:28 pm

seems like a very reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???   Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 6:41 pm

looks like the light retails new for around $99 including 2 6500k bulbs, plus you have to pay for shipping, so its a deal, but see if you can get it for $75. Thats what i would offer. You can buy a 2 pack 6700k bulbs from home depot all day for 7-8 dollars.

Is this light going to be for your planted tank?
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???   Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 6:44 pm

eventually it will be for the planted tank... thanks for info..
Back to top Go down
thebanker
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
thebanker

PostSubject: Re: Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???   Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Icon_minitime4/12/2010, 6:47 pm

no prob...
Back to top Go down
igotatank
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Most Saltwater Fish

PostSubject: Re: Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???   Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Icon_minitime4/22/2010, 3:39 pm

buy solartubes!!!! nothing better than the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???   Time to Upgrade my  Lights  --What do you think??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to Upgrade my Lights --What do you think???
Page 1 of 1