UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Freaking out Frontosa

Go down 
+2
h0ngkn0t2
mshill90
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa

Freaking out Frontosa - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Freaking out Frontosa   Freaking out Frontosa - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 11:46 am

First topic message reminder :

I just got 4 large size Fronts last weekend, as many of you already know.

they seem to not want to eat very much (I am feeding what the woman was feeding them- Hikari Sinking Cichlid Pellets)

And they constantly freak out, and will jump. I haven't had any jump out of the tank, Thank God, but we will just be sitting here, and one will go from one side and just hit the glass and try to jump, hitting the top of the tank.

All water parameters are with in their limits, the tank is fully cycled, there have been NO changes in environment, except we have added more hiding spots.

Any ideas what is going on?

I think maybe I have the wrong ration of Males to Females in the tank?

I believe I have more than one male.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor

PostSubject: Re: Freaking out Frontosa   Freaking out Frontosa - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 2:26 pm

Fern wrote:
Tape whatever you want up there, If you have kids have them draw pictures to tape up there.

I'll have to make some fishy background since I don't have kids, and I can't teach the pups how to draw! lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Freaking out Frontosa   Freaking out Frontosa - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 2:29 pm

sure ya can... Just get a big piece of paper and put a few puddles of paint on it and start bouncing a ball! lol!
Back to top Go down
mshill90
USA Fishbox Sponsor
mshill90

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa

PostSubject: Re: Freaking out Frontosa   Freaking out Frontosa - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/15/2010, 2:30 pm

Fern wrote:
sure ya can... Just get a big piece of paper and put a few puddles of paint on it and start bouncing a ball! lol!

Well it's been raining for the last 3 days, so mud would work too. haha!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking out Frontosa   Freaking out Frontosa - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freaking out Frontosa
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2