UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ghoulish_chaos
Major
Major
Ghoulish_chaos

Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians?   Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians? - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/14/2010, 1:05 am

First topic message reminder :

Taking into account how many post that I have seen recently on Lake Victorians, I decided to start a thread on breeding for this lake.

Anyone with experience,knowledge, or even curiosity are welcome to post their questions and observations within this thread.

What breeds are you currently breeding?
What difficulties have you came across throughout the breeding process with these fish?

Thanks
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians?   Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians? - Page 3 Icon_minitime5/17/2010, 10:06 pm

Ghoulish_chaos wrote:
I just watched my first mbipi mbipia spawn. Mouth full of eggs.

Now we can start trading fish lol! Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians? - Page 3 772341

Congrats! good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians?   Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians? - Page 3 Icon_minitime6/1/2010, 7:38 am

I now have 27 xmas fulu wigglers Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians? - Page 3 265353
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians?   Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for breeding Lake Victorians?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3