UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Free Sick Large Blood Parrot

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

Free Sick Large Blood Parrot Empty
PostSubject: Free Sick Large Blood Parrot   Free Sick Large Blood Parrot Icon_minitime3/5/2010, 8:11 am

I've had this blood parrot for almost 2 months and at the beginning he was orange and beautiful. Now, he has had these black patches for almost a month and half and I am tired of trying to bring him back to being active again. The amazing thing is that he appears to be sick but has been alive for the month and half without much activity. I can meet someone close to where I live and let them have the fish.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Free Sick Large Blood Parrot   Free Sick Large Blood Parrot Icon_minitime3/10/2010, 9:49 pm

I'll take him if you want but you can always cure him.
Back to top Go down
airball2006
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Free Sick Large Blood Parrot   Free Sick Large Blood Parrot Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 6:55 am

Sorry, Phil it took so long for someone to claim this fish that I was forced to put him in a separate tank and now he is doing much better and recovering nicely. It was a fish given to me by a friend so since he is doing well I am going to keep him there in the separate tank and ask my friend if he wants it back.
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: Free Sick Large Blood Parrot   Free Sick Large Blood Parrot Icon_minitime3/11/2010, 9:47 am

The reason why he was black is that he has black spot disease. Only blood parrots get them and it's caused by poor water quality. He's recovering better now because the separate tank is clean. Water changes every day will surely make them go away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Sick Large Blood Parrot   Free Sick Large Blood Parrot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Sick Large Blood Parrot
Page 1 of 1