UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

atleast my fw fish are doing well

Go down 
+5
Holey Rock of Texas
Rachael0805
ricardorocks
Raschael
ssteelhead
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 6:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

i went to feed my convicts and they just looked WIERD today. absolutely no color and they wouldnt leave the pot that is in there, so i checked the pot and heres what i found
atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 02010 i lost count after about 106 lol freshwater fish are so much easier to care for, i havent done a water change in 3 weeks in that tank and my convicts are doin great
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 9:16 am

hahahahaa
man u replied Fast!!!
so can u count how much u gots? (fry)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 9:18 am

ive tried a few times to count them but they swim around fast, and i cant snap a picture to count them
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 10:29 am

I know what you mean, I try daily to get a pic of my fry and I cant get the camera to see them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 10:39 am

about half of them wont leave the pot
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 10:41 am

That too, its amazing with how many babies there are that they can keep them relatively round up and together lol
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 10:47 am

good parenting!!!! and disaplin!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 10:55 am

Imagine a human with that many babies, if it were me I think I would die lol
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 11:00 am

hahaha no kidding!!! how do fish do it????????
does it hurt em??? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 11:20 am

Rachael0805 wrote:
That too, its amazing with how many babies there are that they can keep them relatively round up and together lol
and i thought one kid was bad lol i just watched her gather up all the babies and move them its really cool having fry
Back to top Go down
micahsutton
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
micahsutton

Favorite Fish: : Golden Nugget Pleco, Lemon Jake, Red Top Lwanda, Aulonocara Baenschi, Otopharynx Lithobates, and Frontosa's.

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 11:31 am

That is one of best things about having fish, the babies. I wish i had some females, all this fry talk is making want to set up some breeders. My wifey is gonna hate you guys and this forum. All i hear is r u serious u want another tank??? rofl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 11:32 am

lol alls i hear from the girlfriend is "you just bought some fish why do you want to buy more? " or " stop staring at them your gonna stress them out" lol
Back to top Go down
micahsutton
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
micahsutton

Favorite Fish: : Golden Nugget Pleco, Lemon Jake, Red Top Lwanda, Aulonocara Baenschi, Otopharynx Lithobates, and Frontosa's.

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 11:35 am

tim wrote:
lol alls i hear from the girlfriend is "you just bought some fish why do you want to buy more? " \

Yup! Hear that one everytime!
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 1:11 pm

OMG our GF/wifes should hang out!!!!! lol
mine says that to me ALL the time:)
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 2:35 pm

so tim any pics i want to see ur fry and their size whats ur servival rate now any idea
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 3:29 pm

They are so hard to get pictures of with just a reg camera, you need a great camera to get pics of them when they are this small.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/12/2010, 3:37 pm

yes!!!! their lik elil specs!!!
i remember the 1s time my convicts had babies!!! i thought it was a bunch of fish poop!!!! but then i noticed that the cloud of poop was following the mom!!!!
and BAMO!!! babies! lol i was surprized!!! the parents were only lik bout 1"!! haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

atleast my fw fish are doing well
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3