UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

atleast my fw fish are doing well

Go down 
+5
Holey Rock of Texas
Rachael0805
ricardorocks
Raschael
ssteelhead
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

atleast my fw fish are doing well Empty
PostSubject: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 6:45 pm

i went to feed my convicts and they just looked WIERD today. absolutely no color and they wouldnt leave the pot that is in there, so i checked the pot and heres what i found
atleast my fw fish are doing well 02010 i lost count after about 106 lol freshwater fish are so much easier to care for, i havent done a water change in 3 weeks in that tank and my convicts are doin great
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 6:46 pm

the eggs now have tails and are wiggling!! this is my first time having fish with babies lol
Back to top Go down
ssteelhead
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : oscar

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 8:12 pm

wow congrats on the wigglers atleast my fw fish are doing well 690297
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 8:40 pm

yea cus my sw fish are turning up stiff every other day lol
Back to top Go down
Raschael
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Raschael

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 8:59 pm

yes Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 10:45 pm

watch them once they get started they become rabbits tim good luck convicts will clear a tank quick so really pay attention you need to setup 10 gallon tanks quick unless you dont want to sell them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:30 pm

my lfs said they will give me 1$ for each fish

Last edited by tim on 2/7/2010, 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:33 pm

There you go! How many did you count again? lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:34 pm

106 is when i lost count cus they started to fall off the top of the pot and mixed with the ones on the bottom
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:42 pm

Well thats at least 106 bucks! Go tim!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:57 pm

if they all make it.
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/7/2010, 11:59 pm

Its still money in your pocket!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:00 am

thats credit not $$$
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:01 am

WHATEVER lol! At the rate you are losing fish you will need it. <3 u tim!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:04 am

i thought we were friends!!! that was a low hit
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:05 am

Im sorry tim, do you want me to delete the post?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:08 am

nope its ok i want everyone to see how mean you are lol!
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:09 am

As I said before WHATEVER lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 12:14 am

i wont lose sleep over it
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 9:00 am

first off congratz on the babies / eggs. also i do nto disagree that fw is easier but we are talking about convicts here.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 10:42 am

lol I TOLD U TIM!!!!! haha they are WATER RABBITS!!!!
theyll have eggs at any age!!! congrats bro!!!! atleast my fw fish are doing well 67702
so far soo good!!
Back to top Go down
ricardorocks
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
ricardorocks

Favorite Fish: : halfmoon bettas and any nice looking cichlids

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 11:57 am

any new pics tim how you doing
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 2:38 pm

The convicts are officially wigglers now. He wanted to know if they drop into the gravel, are they goners but I couldnt answer that, anyone know?
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 3:16 pm

hmmmm......idk.....i had some blast eggs all over the bottom of my tank n they came out ok......i didnt hav that big of a hiding place for em...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime2/8/2010, 7:39 pm

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:
first off congratz on the babies / eggs. also i do nto disagree that fw is easier but we are talking about convicts here.

huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: atleast my fw fish are doing well   atleast my fw fish are doing well Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

atleast my fw fish are doing well
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next