UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

My trip to DRAF

Go down 
+5
nitty
Rachael0805
S&FW_FishyFriend
CajunGator
KMX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 10:00 am

As some of you know I went down to SA this weekend to go to the Army All-American game. Which was amazing! Thanks Rock for the free tickets My trip to DRAF 690297 I got to meet some of the players and enjoy time just me and the wife NO KIDS! So after all that was done I took a trip to DRAF and I was pretty impressed with everything I sall. Rare fish after rare fish and tanks after tanks. I must say this puts all other fish stores to shame. If I did not have my wife with me I probley would have stayed until they closed (a few more hours) Dave and his co-worker were both great guys and filled with knowlege. I was super amazed with the prices more then anything. If you live anywhere near their or have some time on your hands for a road trip I would plan one to DRAF. If you go, make sure you take a look at the show tanks in the front. Some kick @$$ Mbuna and Peacocks. Ohhh and the Lake Malawi Trout were killer! If I could get some WC of those that would be amazing! The best thing about the whole trip is I gave Dave a USAfishbox sticker and he said thanks Im going to put this on my front door.

usafishbox usafishbox usafishbox
My trip to DRAF 265353 My trip to DRAF 265353 My trip to DRAF 265353 My trip to DRAF 265353

My trip to DRAF Me-at-10
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 11:19 am

Glad you enjoyed your DRAF trip. That place is awesome with huge selection of rare fish. I just looked up on those trout, they get BIG, lol. We are lucky to have Dave as one of our sponsors, esp for the certified members.

My trip to DRAF 67702 My trip to DRAF 565291
Back to top Go down
S&FW_FishyFriend
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
S&FW_FishyFriend

Favorite Fish: : Currently so into Reef it's not even funny! Missed having saltwater, now that I've got it again---- STOKED!

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 12:52 pm

I love my new fish! Took me until this morning to actually see all 8 at one time, but they finally all came out for me! There is one definite male and he is gorgeous! The other I think may be a male is I guess just a little younger and hasn't fully colored up yet... Wow! They are AWESOME!!! I'm having a usafishbox fish bowl My trip to DRAF 265353 with my new Dwarf Cichlids! I will post pics as soon as I can find my camera cable... the camera phone just won't capture them right! Yay! Thanks Kory for the delivery and Dave for the awesome fish at an even more awesome price!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 5:33 pm

Glad you had fun on your getaway! Football and fish, what more could one ask for!? lol
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 6:49 pm

Rachael0805 wrote:

Football and fish, what more could one ask for!? lol

My trip to DRAF 858205
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 7:33 pm

one question... which fish did your wife get??? lol

My trip to DRAF 265353
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 7:56 pm

CajunGator wrote:
one question... which fish did your wife get??? lol

My trip to DRAF 265353

I asked her like 5 times to pick something out and funny thing is the ones I picked out are now her fav!

Here is a pick of the older one that was in Dave's show tank in the front.

Steatocranus tinanti 'Slim Buffalo Head'

My trip to DRAF Slimheadbuffalo2
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/10/2010, 8:42 pm

I love the new fish.
Back to top Go down
bristlenosedude
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : PLECOS AND AFRICAN RIFT LAKE CICHLIDS

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 8:25 am

Dave is a grat guy. I have know him all the way back to the Armke days when I used to sell the them. He bought them out and moved the store to San Antonio. He does keep more of the things you don't see every day. The last time I was down there he had just moved so I need to go again and see how the shop turned out.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 9:20 am

It's nice. He was talking with me about adding more tanks and doing some more stuff to it. drool
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

Favorite Fish: :

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 12:59 pm

slim buffalo head??
effin nice!!!
how much that baby run u??
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 1:00 pm

where is your video tour?
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 2:19 pm

i wish there was a store in the dfw area.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime1/11/2010, 3:53 pm

I need to upgrade my Iphone and get the vid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My trip to DRAF Empty
PostSubject: Re: My trip to DRAF   My trip to DRAF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My trip to DRAF
Page 1 of 1