UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

may be out of the hobby.

Go down 
+6
cichlid mania
CSnyder00
CajunGator
KMX
MikeM
ilicurtisili
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/4/2010, 5:53 pm

First topic message reminder :

i have been going threw alot lately.

it started off lossing my apt, job, and almost my gf and kid. due to the guy i worked(my cousin) for not paying me for almost a month. i knew he was going threw alot aswell and he kept saying ill pay you next week. he never paid me and finaly i just told him i quit. he owes me close to $2000. which i will probably never get.
we moved in with my parents after being evicted, in september. our orginal plan was to move in with my parents till tax returns came in. and to pay off our debit, so we could get another apt.
as of right now im still here and jobless.i argue everyday with my mom, cause she is an alcohlic who doesnt see it. she drinks hard liquor every night till she passes out. while shes drunk she fights and argues with everyone in the house. i am the only one who tries to help her. by telling her that she drinks to much and she needs to stop. everyone else is afraid to stand up to her. my gf just lost it yesterday and said she cant take it anymore and is moving in with her dad, because of her.

so now i have lost my gf and my son. i cannot live like this. i need to move out of my parents asap. so hopefully my gf and kid will move back in.

to start i have to pay my debit, so i can get an apt. so basicly i am forced to sell most if not all of my stuff i can live without.tanks, fish, project cars, etc.
i have spent alot of time and money in this addiction and i really dont want to stop, but its for my own good.

i plan on keeping my 75g show tank with my favorite fish. and maybe a 20 long for my fry.
but eveything else will go. eventually when i get back on my feet, i will invest in more

if things dont change very soon, i will be selling 18 tanks,fish, and other things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/6/2010, 8:24 am

I would love to give these guys a good home; 1m 3f christmas fulu 3in male 3in females
And when you get settled and start back up the fry are yours may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 393849
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 8:47 am

i think i found out what im going to do. sell everything but a few fish. im keeping my 75 gallon, a 55 gallon, and a 20l. i found a 2 bedroom apt. so i will have a tank in all the rooms.
as soon as i find out what fish im going to keep, i will post the others up for sale.
fern on the fulu, i will be keeping those. those are basicly my favortie. i do have 13 fry at 1in i will be selling. and then i also have around 50 at .5 i will be selling later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 9:01 am

may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 265353 Glad to hear you found a place!!!!!!! may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 265353

Consider the 1in fulus sold, Just PM me how much you are asking $$$
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 9:04 am

So glad to hear that some things are starting to fall in place for you. Keep an open mind, and the right things will happen for you. Post list of whats for sale and pricing. Do you Ship??
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:14 am

im sure i could get korey to help ship.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:33 am

Have to wait till it gets warmer to ship. WAY to cold right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:44 am

may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 858205
Back to top Go down
cichlid mania
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 8:36 pm

Congrats!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:46 pm

yes im glad things are going your way finally. im glad you dont have to get rid of everything. congrats !!!
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/7/2010, 10:53 pm

thanks guys. i still have to sell alot to get out and on my own again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: may be out of the hobby.   may be out of the hobby. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

may be out of the hobby.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2