UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Yellow Belly Albert female holding

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

Yellow Belly Albert female holding Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Belly Albert female holding   Yellow Belly Albert female holding Icon_minitime12/21/2009, 8:27 pm

She want stay still long enough for a picture(she's camera shy).
Will post pics once she let me. She only 2 1/2" and her mouth look
like it wants to split open.

PICS COMING...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Belly Albert female holding   Yellow Belly Albert female holding Icon_minitime12/21/2009, 9:18 pm

faster nitty faster

congrats
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Belly Albert female holding   Yellow Belly Albert female holding Icon_minitime12/21/2009, 9:22 pm

I'll try again tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Belly Albert female holding   Yellow Belly Albert female holding Icon_minitime12/21/2009, 9:33 pm

if all else fails video... LOL.... Bride her with food. LOL
Congrats...
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Belly Albert female holding   Yellow Belly Albert female holding Icon_minitime12/21/2009, 10:12 pm

After a few days it might look a little less bloated...she worked them back in her throat a bit. NICE WORK! Many Vics are EARLY breeders. Did I say about 2 weeks ago to expect them to go soon?> Yellow Belly Albert female holding 690297
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Belly Albert female holding   Yellow Belly Albert female holding Icon_minitime12/21/2009, 10:16 pm

Yellow Belly Albert female holding 690297

Subject: Re: Yellow Belly Alberts are coming of age Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:15 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice very nice. Should not be to long before they start breeding.

http://www.usafishbox.org/show-and-tell-f51/yellow-belly-alberts-are-coming-of-age-t1420.htm
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Belly Albert female holding   Yellow Belly Albert female holding Icon_minitime12/21/2009, 11:01 pm

You did. I wasn't going to say anything, but I didn't believe you at the time.
Boy was I wrong. I think I only have 1 male though. He spawning with any chick right now(RIGHT NOW). I have 5 out of the 10 I got from you. But more are on the way.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Belly Albert female holding   Yellow Belly Albert female holding Icon_minitime12/21/2009, 11:07 pm

Niceeee.. Keep the line going strong. I need to find another strain to keep the strain good and healthy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Belly Albert female holding   Yellow Belly Albert female holding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow Belly Albert female holding
Page 1 of 1