UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Red Blood Parrot Breeding Tube Issue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
grimsweeper
Private
Private

Favorite Fish: : All

Red Blood Parrot Breeding Tube Issue Empty
PostSubject: Red Blood Parrot Breeding Tube Issue   Red Blood Parrot Breeding Tube Issue Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 8:01 am

I have a regularly (1x per month or every other month) breeding (sterile) pair of Red Blood Parrots. They are about 5 inches in diameter. I do not know the age of these "rescue" fish but I have had them about a year. Recently the female has developed a black colored "blockage" in her breeding tube, it looks like an impaction.
They do seem to love the shrimp pellets the most out of the mixed pellet and flake diet I feed everyone in tank. Have been offering English peas in the evenings. I did also rearrange the tank recently, reducing their spawning spots.
Has anyone experienced this, know anything about this, got any answers or remedies?
Thank You in advance, I really love all my fish and hope I am not about to loose her.
Back to top Go down

Red Blood Parrot Breeding Tube Issue
Page 1 of 1