UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Empress Spit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sassynurse2
sassynurse2

Favorite Fish: : 2 Clown Loaches...
Blue Dolphins 10.

Empress Spit Empty
PostSubject: Empress Spit   Empress Spit Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 7:23 am

I snatched up over 38 eggs place them in a basket and antifungus to the water place a airline tubing which is tumbling some of the eggs. What else can I do???? What are the chances of survival? Why didn't she eat the eggs or pick them up. I am not sure when she did this. Maybe it happened when My daughter came in from work @ 430am I found them around 645. Any input would be so appreciated. Ty ty grr
Back to top Go down
Bruggen
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Bruggen

Favorite Fish: : Lepidiolamprologus Kendallis
Aulonocara Peacocks

Empress Spit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Empress Spit   Empress Spit Icon_minitime2/1/2012, 7:43 am

At this time all you can do is wait.
Back to top Go down

Empress Spit