UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude Empty
PostSubject: Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude   Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 1:05 pm

A few years ago I met Ross off of DFWbox where he sales most of his local fish. Any who I will get right to it. I am a freak when it comes to pure strains of fish especially when it comes to Victorians. In the past I have got Victorians from Ross. Thinking I was getting the top of the line stains b/c that's what he advertized and some others thought the same so I followed like a sheep. I should have dug in to it a little more. Not sure if all my Vics I got from him were crossed or just not what they said they were. However I have a group of Ruti Island I got from him that are defiantly not Ruti island. Got a group of Neochromis rufacoladous that are defiantly not that. Got a group of Ruby greens that were not that. I also heard that a few others have recently run into this problem with him. I don't normally "call someone out" like this but at this point I have to stand up for what it right. Please if you have any Vic’s that you got from this individual please get them double checked from correct identification.

I am now going to have to replace the Ruti island in the CAST program b/c they are NOT a pure strain. (Thanks to JB for pointing that out) I did some looking in to it and some following up where this strain came from.

To JD and King I will replace the Ruti island with Cross bar or something coming up soon at no extra donation.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude   Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 1:36 pm

Well I'm glad I didn't get any fish from him! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

Favorite Fish: : Metriaclima sp. "Msobo" Magunga

PostSubject: Re: Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude   Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 1:59 pm

I ran into a bad issue with the same individual. Sorry you got got jipped. Are the ruti I got from you from his strand too?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude   Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 2:00 pm

Yes sir. I will exchange you with some Cross bar also.
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude   Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 2:13 pm

We don't need to exchange them out since they aren't in the program. How do you end up telling if its pure strand?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude   Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 2:31 pm

Looking at others compared to mine and knowing where I got them.
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude   Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude Icon_minitime12/28/2011, 2:37 pm

Gotcha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude   Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Victorians from Ross / Deadman / Vicdude
Page 1 of 1