UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Polarize
Private
Private

FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only Empty
PostSubject: FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only   FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:22 am

Looking to sell some of my marbled crayfish (aka marmorkrebs). They are self-cloners and so they can reproduce just by themselves. No males are needed as all of them are female. They are quite hardy, relatively non-aggressive, quite easy to take care of. They tend to be sexually mature at about 2 months or so and seems to have babies every other month or two. Can keep them as pets or even as feeders for your cichlids.

Selling them for $5 each (not including shipping) or three (3) of them for $20 shipped! These will be around 1/2" to 1" juvies. Their colors at the moment range from brownish to a little blueish. Will be shipped in Kordon Breather Bags, insulated box, and priority mail. Don't have any heat packs currently though, so please watch your weather. Upon DOA, if picture of unopened bag is sent to me within 2 hours of first delivery attempt, the price per crayfish will be refunded (excluding the cost of shipping and supplies ~$7). Contact me if interested or if you have any questions.

Also selling 5 golfball-sized portions (measured out of water and fairly compressed) of moss that I believe is Java Moss. Grows pretty fast. All green and healthy when sent out. Note: May contain snails, duckweed, or baby shrimp. $4 for each golfball portions. Shipping will be $6 if only buying moss. Multiple portions can be combined. (Shipping will be USPS priority shipping)

Thanks for looking!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only   FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 10:13 am

Nice looking post. Good luck on the sale!
Back to top Go down
Polarize
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only   FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 2:53 pm

Thanks! Tried putting up some pictures too, but it didn't seem to work. Oh wells.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only   FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 3:07 pm

Know how to use photobucket?
Back to top Go down
Jax
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
Jax

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa, Plecos

PostSubject: Re: FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only   FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 4:16 pm

I have been wanting some of these. I just need another tank :)
Back to top Go down
Polarize
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only   FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only Icon_minitime12/27/2011, 7:13 pm

KMX: I tried imageshack and it didn't seem to work. Must've done something wrong. I guess I'll try photobucket later perhaps and see if the results are any different. They aren't great pictures anyhow since I'm lacking a good camera.

Jax: Well, let me know when you're ready! I should be having them for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only   FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS - Marbled Crayfish (Marmorkrebs) & Java Moss - NY - Shipping Only
Page 1 of 1