UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

NEED AFRICANS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NEED AFRICANS Empty
PostSubject: NEED AFRICANS   NEED AFRICANS Icon_minitime12/18/2011, 2:50 pm

Does anyone in the virginia beach area have any cheap africans they'd like to sell or get rid of for dirt cheap?? :)..

They would be going in a 75 gal tank along with yellow labs, smalle red zebras, and possibly a rock kribensis.
im looking preferably for some non aggreseive africans so let me know what you have!! thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

NEED AFRICANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED AFRICANS   NEED AFRICANS Icon_minitime12/18/2011, 4:19 pm

There is a guy around the Haygood area that post on CL ever two weeks or so selling various cichlids. He has a 200+g and gives the fry to his kids to sell. I searched for the ad but he must of removed it. It will be back soon. I will post it here if I see it again.
Back to top Go down

NEED AFRICANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED AFRICANS   NEED AFRICANS Icon_minitime12/19/2011, 8:00 am

thanks, yeah i saw him but most of his fish are fry and i believe the rock kribensis im getting tomorrow would kill them. :( but i will look around
thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEED AFRICANS Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEED AFRICANS   NEED AFRICANS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED AFRICANS
Page 1 of 1