UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Looking for Pics for an Article

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
2SciCrazed
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
2SciCrazed

Favorite Fish: : Anything that's not belly up!

Looking for Pics for an Article Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Pics for an Article   Looking for Pics for an Article Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:07 pm

I'm working on an article about setting up african cichlid tanks. Need some pictures of different set-ups that are 55G or less. Please include species names and scenary description. Need these examples to be 55 or less because this article will be targeted to other teachers who cannot have anything bigger than 55G.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pics for an Article   Looking for Pics for an Article Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:10 pm

You can use these.
https://usafishbox.forumotion.com/t9615-pseudotropheus-cyaneorhabdos-maingano#135574
The 55 set up consist of 6 Labidochromis Caeruleus,4 Pseudotropheus Cyaneorhabdos (Maingano), and 3 Metriaclima Pulpican, pool filter sand,black Tahitian moon sand mix, and river rock. One canister and one HOB that filter 605gph combined. Simple spray bar.
I have more a 29 Tanganyika set up will get on here for you

Last edited by Flippercon on 11/24/2011, 9:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pics for an Article   Looking for Pics for an Article Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 1:22 pm

Looking for Pics for an Article DSC00534
Looking for Pics for an Article IMAG0412
Looking for Pics for an Article IMAG0407
Looking for Pics for an Article IMAG0400
stock is 6 Lamprologus multifasciatus,and 2 Altolamprologus calvus Inkfin in a 29g. Blach tahitian moon sand,lace rock, and about 30 shells(3-5 shells per shell dweller). Two HOBs that filter 360 gph

Last edited by Flippercon on 11/23/2011, 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aspencer
Private First Class
Private First Class
Aspencer

Favorite Fish: : Hap sf Crossbar Yala Swamp

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pics for an Article   Looking for Pics for an Article Icon_minitime11/23/2011, 2:08 pm

I am a teacher and this is my 55g with plants, just getting started. I have 6 Endler's as dither fish for my 10 unsexed Mbipia cf Lutea which have not arrived yet. This is a low cost set up..total cost so far is less than $325.00

https://s1112.photobucket.com/albums/k481/3309uostoel/?action=view&current=Nov232011001.jpg
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Pics for an Article   Looking for Pics for an Article Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Pics for an Article
Page 1 of 1