UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Obsdian type BG

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jwerner2
Private
Private
Jwerner2

Favorite Fish: : Alto Comps.

Obsdian type BG Empty
PostSubject: Obsdian type BG   Obsdian type BG Icon_minitime10/26/2009, 10:02 pm

My new BG. I really love the Obsidian look!

Its for a 20l and I have yet to decided to figure out what I wanna do with it. I think I will toss my Leleupi fry in it with some black sand.

Pics in the tank will be up as soon as I put this bastard male Leleupi on a hook and go catch some nice sized bass in my lake. He killed my prize Alto Comp and his mate within two days of each other for no reason.

Obsdian type BG Photo01445719038

Obsdian type BG Photo01465884746

Obsdian type BG Photo01495953293

More to come once I cure it in a sterilite storage container and aqua scape the new tank. Im thinking white sand and my Leleupi fry would looks sick also. Maybe my new julis I just picked up to compensate for my loss. The white and black julies would go great with the white and black sand and BG.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

Obsdian type BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsdian type BG   Obsdian type BG Icon_minitime10/26/2009, 10:16 pm

Nice. Is that a DIY? Love it.
Back to top Go down

Obsdian type BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsdian type BG   Obsdian type BG Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 6:15 am

I have one kinda similar except its constructed of slate. Its something my dad made a million years ago lol! I'll have to find it again and clean it up and use it
Back to top Go down
Jwerner2
Private
Private
Jwerner2

Favorite Fish: : Alto Comps.

Obsdian type BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsdian type BG   Obsdian type BG Icon_minitime10/27/2009, 7:06 am

I dont know why, but every so often when I post a reply it does not show up.

It is a foam and concrete DIY and sprayed with Krylon Fucion.

I didnt do the steps or a WIP cause its been done a million times and figured those that know already get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obsdian type BG Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsdian type BG   Obsdian type BG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Obsdian type BG
Page 1 of 1