UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION Empty
PostSubject: 2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION   2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION Icon_minitime9/22/2011, 7:13 pm

2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION Donotd10

FOR THOSE IN FLORIDA THIS CONVENTION IS SPONSOR BY THE AQUARIUM CLUB I BELONG TO (GOLD COAST AQUARIUM SOCIETY.)

Its going to be fun if you have any questions please let me know
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: 2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION   2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION Icon_minitime9/22/2011, 7:14 pm

Web Site www.ala2012.com
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: 2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION   2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION Icon_minitime9/22/2011, 7:40 pm

Wouild love to go but that's way to far for me. Lots of livebearers can be put into the cast program. Lots are critically endangered or extinct in the wild.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: 2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION   2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION Icon_minitime9/22/2011, 8:14 pm

I'm going
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: 2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION   2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION Icon_minitime9/22/2011, 8:36 pm

that is true Terry i seen some Mexican livebears that very unique and rare in the hobby
Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

PostSubject: Re: 2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION   2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION Icon_minitime9/22/2011, 8:38 pm

also have some anual auctions going on next month here in Florida pm for info
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION   2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2012 AMERICAN LIVEBEAR ASSOSIATION CONVENTION
Page 1 of 1