UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Clown fish!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

Clown fish! Empty
PostSubject: Clown fish!   Clown fish! Icon_minitime9/16/2011, 9:24 pm

I just wanted to share about my new clown tonight. I already had one false perc in my 120. There are some other larger fish in there and Ive always felt the clown was all alone. AKA lonely. So i picked up another false perc tonight in hopes that they would just get along. Well I find it so amazing how fast they start tailing each other. Within 30 seconds of adding the new one, the old one found it and they began interacting instantly. And just moments later they are swimming all over together. I just wanted to share because it blows my mind how smart these guys are to just get together like that. Now i could care less if they ever breed. Im just glad they are hanging out.
Back to top Go down
strikingthematch
Captain
Captain
strikingthematch

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Stingrays, Arowana, Rams, and Angels

Clown fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clown fish!   Clown fish! Icon_minitime9/16/2011, 11:12 pm

Thanks for sharing. Sounds amazing! I love watching fish interact. They say so much with their bodies and colors that only someone who watches closely will notice.
Back to top Go down
08can-am
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3
Chief Wrnt. Off. 3

Favorite Fish: : Any thing reef friendl

Clown fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clown fish!   Clown fish! Icon_minitime9/17/2011, 8:21 am

Yea thats what was funny. They kept getting in front of each other wiggling. Then would face each other for a second and do it again. I just found it amazing how fast they went to each other. My Picassos i have, i bought together. Added them to the tank together and they would never interact. Then 3 months later one night they just began "playing" together. Then the next thing i know they were hosting my RBTA. Pretty cool stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clown fish! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clown fish!   Clown fish! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clown fish!
Page 1 of 1