UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

clown fish breeding

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ctran
Private
Private

clown fish breeding Empty
PostSubject: clown fish breeding   clown fish breeding Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 11:23 am

My clown fish laid eggs. What should i do after they hatch (b/c i have a blue tang and a fox face in the tank as well)? Will the parents eat the frys? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Who
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: clown fish breeding   clown fish breeding Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 12:36 pm

Remove the other fish. The clowns are good parents.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

PostSubject: Re: clown fish breeding   clown fish breeding Icon_minitime1/30/2011, 1:41 pm

http://www.breedclownfish.com/step-2-preparations-for-clownfish-fry/
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

PostSubject: Re: clown fish breeding   clown fish breeding Icon_minitime2/1/2011, 10:02 am

unless your planning on breeding your clowns, i wouldnt remove the other fish. when they hatch the majority will be destroyed by either powerheads/ filters and other tank mates. youe best bet to breed clowns would be to have them in their own specific tank set up for breeding. you might get lucky and get a cpl but with hob filters, skimmers etc, makes it almost impossible to breed in display tanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: clown fish breeding   clown fish breeding Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

clown fish breeding
Page 1 of 1