UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Right Cichlid Colors?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

Right  Cichlid Colors????? Empty
PostSubject: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 11:06 am

Right  Cichlid Colors????? IMG_0648Right  Cichlid Colors????? IMG_0651

Ok guys, what do you do with your cichlids you raise out and the colors are not right? bought some electric blue johanna and not all of them colored out. one bright electric blue, one dark blue, and one no blue on my three males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 11:24 am

Strange. Did you make sure both parents were blue? Sounds like you got a batch from mixed parents.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 11:40 am

nope no mixed parents, they were awesome pair. but maybe somewhere down the line.. back to my question?? what to do with them, the electric blue is alpha male, then dark blue, then no blue, LOL i hate to flush them LOL
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 11:43 am

It could be b/c he is a a lot less dominate then the other so he dose not show much color like the other who is more dominate.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 11:47 am

oh by the way, KMX is your signature line the offspring of your last one??? Right  Cichlid Colors????? Lol
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 11:51 am

uhhhh yes sir...thats how we do down here in ol Texas usafishbox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 3:20 pm

lol! haha lol!
Back to top Go down
lgsasquatch
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
Chief Wrnt. Off. 5
lgsasquatch

Favorite Fish: : All i can afford

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 7:17 pm

I was thinking it was a dominate thing too. My red blood parrot's are doing the same thing. I bought two and they where a bright reddish color and then i added a third one to the groop and one of my first two lost its color, almost to a white color.
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/24/2009, 8:43 pm

who wants 3 off color electric blue johanna 4in LOL
Right  Cichlid Colors????? 265353
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime10/30/2009, 6:25 am

GONE...................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right Cichlid Colors?????   Right  Cichlid Colors????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right Cichlid Colors?????
Page 1 of 1