UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

setting up a 10 gallon after the leak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pictus catfish guy
Private First Class
Private First Class
Pictus catfish guy

Favorite Fish: : tigerbarbs

setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Empty
PostSubject: setting up a 10 gallon after the leak   setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 3:25 pm

leaking aquarium 10 gallon tropical set up again advice please
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Favorite Fish: : Discus, Angelfish, Rummynose Tetras

PostSubject: Re: setting up a 10 gallon after the leak   setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 8:56 pm

I don't understand what you're asking for. Is it leaking now, or is it fixed and you're setting it up again?
Back to top Go down
Pictus catfish guy
Private First Class
Private First Class
Pictus catfish guy

PostSubject: Re: setting up a 10 gallon after the leak   setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 9:41 pm

i set it up again. its all cycled. basically im just asking how i can prevent another leak so i dont have to go through this again.
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: setting up a 10 gallon after the leak   setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 10:54 pm

OH ok. Well, tanks should leak to begin with. I'm assuming you found the source of the leak and fixed it? Something that aquarium safe silicone caulk fixed?
Back to top Go down
Pictus catfish guy
Private First Class
Private First Class
Pictus catfish guy

PostSubject: Re: setting up a 10 gallon after the leak   setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 11:13 pm

yeah i did my thing is i need advice so i can prevent this from happening
Back to top Go down
fishface30
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: setting up a 10 gallon after the leak   setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Icon_minitime8/8/2011, 11:37 pm

hmmm there usually isn't much in the way of prevention. You should make sure the tank is level, and that the stand or whatever surface it's sitting on sits flat so that there aren't any gaps under the fish tank.
Back to top Go down
Glabe
Private First Class
Private First Class
Glabe

Favorite Fish: : Tiger Barbs, Botias and Loaches

PostSubject: Re: setting up a 10 gallon after the leak   setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Icon_minitime8/9/2011, 9:58 am

also, make sure the tank is empty of all water and gravel when you carry it or move it.

but i'd assume most people would find a new 10 gallon instead of fixing a leaky one since they're so inexpensive.
Back to top Go down
Pictus catfish guy
Private First Class
Private First Class
Pictus catfish guy

PostSubject: Re: setting up a 10 gallon after the leak   setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Icon_minitime8/9/2011, 6:52 pm

true. its just tht im useing it until i can get a planted 55 gallon set up and running
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: setting up a 10 gallon after the leak   setting up a 10 gallon after the leak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

setting up a 10 gallon after the leak
Page 1 of 1