UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX

Go down 
+3
BFinley
KMX
Jstump
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

Favorite Fish: : Metriaclima sp. "Msobo" Magunga

Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Empty
PostSubject: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 12:14 pm

I'm planning on picking up a tank tomorrow and it currently has some fish in it that I don't want to keep. I wanted to go ahead and put this on here as a possible freebie and get someone lined up if they want them before I'm stuck with them. The fish are 3 tinfoil barbs, 2 clown loaches, and a couple others that i'm not sure. Let me know if anyone is interested
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 12:19 pm

I will take the Clown loaches. usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 12:21 pm

You got it. Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX 772341
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 12:30 pm

What size tank is it? You start getting more tanks and we are going to have to build you a nice looking rack to stack ;0) Don't tell the wife I said that! lol! usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 1:31 pm

It's another 55 gallon.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 1:40 pm

How big are the Tinfoil barbs?
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 1:46 pm

I'm not too sure yet, from the pic he sent they seem to be a decent size
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

Favorite Fish: : all of them

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 1:53 pm

I'll take what ever Kory and brandon don't take.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 2:02 pm

Ok!Kory if there not to big and you got some space could you grab them for me until I bring the tank and fish to you or you pick them up?If you can't no worries I'll let someone else have them.
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 2:09 pm

Sounds good to me. I'll let everyone know once I for sure have them. I've been burned by people on Craigslist before. Any suggestions on transporting them? I've only moved fish once when I moved and I just put them in a bucket and lid.
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 2:13 pm

To me the best way is a bucket and lid! usafishbox Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX 772341
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 3:57 pm

icechest
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/22/2011, 6:45 pm

brandon i can hold the fish for you if kory dosent have the room at his place. i always use a bucket and a lid. i have a 2g and a 5g bucket that i use.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 8:37 am

BFinley wrote:
Ok!Kory if there not to big and you got some space could you grab them for me until I bring the tank and fish to you or you pick them up?If you can't no worries I'll let someone else have them.

I got you usafishbox
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 9:41 am

Looks like I'm picking the tank at 5 this evening. I should be back around 6. You guys still going to be able to pick up the fish?
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 9:52 am

It don't matter to me who grabs them for me Kory or Justin just let me know who gets them thanks guys! usafishbox Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX 772341 Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX 690297
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 10:35 am

No problem brandon,

Jstump, let me know when you get home. 817-939-0896
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 11:48 am

I'll definitely call you when I'm home. Kory, are you going to be able to pick up the loaches this evening?
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 2:38 pm

Si
Back to top Go down
Jstump
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4
Chief Wrnt. Off. 4

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 7:07 pm

Thanks kory for taking the fish! Kingbichir, kory took all the fish since he had some room. I know there were some upside down cat fish and some sucker fish. Thanks again for taking them.
Back to top Go down
KingBichir
Admin
Admin
KingBichir

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 7:43 pm

i got your message, phone died right after i listened so didnt get to call you back. thanks
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/23/2011, 7:50 pm

good luck

usafishbox
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 1:41 am

usafishbox

Good Luck!!

Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime7/24/2011, 7:34 am

Come get the fish! LOL I won't have room that long. Got fish coming in on order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX   Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possible free fish P/U in Arilngton TX
Page 1 of 1