UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!

Go down 
+3
KMX
Rachael0805
khrister
7 posters
AuthorMessage
khrister
USA Fishbox Sponsor
khrister

Favorite Fish: :
Cyphotilapia
Cyprichromis
Mbunas
Fancy PL*CO

FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Empty
PostSubject: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 12:28 pm

FREE SOUTH AMERICAN FISH!!! (GRAND PRAIRIE)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-26, 12:51PM CST
Reply to: sale-hpypm-1619105684@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am giving away to a good home South American Fish, a Tiger Oscar and a Fire Mouth Cichlid that were raised together. I am no longer going to have fish. I do not want to throw them in the River or good Lake, I would like to someone that like fish to take them home. You must bring a small bucket or large enough bowel to put them in. Please call me if you are interested in having these fish for free. If I hear nothing today by 3pm I will get rid of them at the Irving River. This is my number: 214-690-4208 Ask for Geno. Please serious inquiries only. Thank you.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1619105684

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/zip/1619105684.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 1:01 pm

FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! 196631 Why do people think it is ok to throw fish out into any old river FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! 196631 I hate people who do that FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! 196631 Someone go get those fish! If you don't want them in your tank they would look great in a skillet! But smack the guy with it first FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! 196631
Back to top Go down
Rachael0805
Captain
Captain
Rachael0805

Favorite Fish: : Red Devil, Red Terror, Green Terror...

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 1:37 pm

What a jerk! I dont understand why people would do this.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 1:47 pm

Someone go get them....they are free
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 1:52 pm

wat a douch bag!!!ive seen a cpl 12" oscars that ppl got rid of becuz they dont want them anymore that end up dead along side of rivers!!!
its a horrible sight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 2:26 pm

I've caught locally, common plecos, clown knife, Mayan cichlids, oscars, all kinds of stuff that has no business being in FL water. The freeze killed off a whole lot of them, I just hope they don't come back!!!!
Back to top Go down
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 2:32 pm

why can't he just take them to a local pet store, the ones here in tucson will take in unwanted fish.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 2:40 pm

idk................jerks!
Back to top Go down
jcsmit7
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
jcsmit7

Favorite Fish: : african cichlids

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 2:55 pm

I had to take a pair of Labidochromis sp. Hongi "red top kimpuma" to a local pet store when i moved, wasn't happy but had to choose between them or the compressiceps and calvus's.
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 3:13 pm

I'm almost pretty sure I bought my fish tank stand from this dude.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 3:21 pm

lol did he say that "if no one was to get it it was gonna go in the river? lol
if so then yeah thats him
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 3:29 pm

No, I offered to buy his catfish for $10 and he said no.
Back to top Go down
alkomist
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
alkomist

┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘
┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘ ┌(ಠ_ಠ)┘

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 3:32 pm

check the river!!!
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime2/26/2010, 3:33 pm

If no one takes the fishy, is there a Fish Rescue Group in your area. I know in south louisiana these guys are pretty active will all the issues in this area...
fish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!   FREE FISH !!!!  NOT MINE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FREE FISH !!!! NOT MINE!!!
Page 1 of 1