UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

A few pictures of some of the tanks

Go down 
+9
dnphillips08
CSnyder00
proyect01
Ben
strikingthematch
BobV
KMX
TheGodParticle
Flippercon
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Flippercon
Flippercon

Favorite Fish: : Electric Blue Rocio Octofasciata

A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: A few pictures of some of the tanks    A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/2/2011, 8:25 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm new to Africans in all aspects here is my first Malawi tank. It's a 55 with 7 yellow labs and 5 Metriaclima pulpican
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMAG0399
And my Tanganyika tank 29g with 6 multies and 2 calvus
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMAG0400
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMAG0407
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMAG0412
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMAG0408
20 long barebottom fry tank
https://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee460/flippercon/VIDEO0097.mp4
My first flowerhorn aka Mr. Flowerhorn
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMG_3660
Fh and rd pair
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMG_3653
My salvini
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMG_3487
My biggest ebjd (bluetooth)
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMG_3468
And my Carpintis aka (Jerry)
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMG_3560
I have a lot more but need to get a better camera.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of some of the tanks    A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 5:56 pm

Very Nice!! Thanks for sharing with us!!

good
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of some of the tanks    A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/5/2011, 10:53 pm

A few more fish. I have a 125 in my living room but don't have any recent pics. I have been battling a fungus so no lights ,sick fish= no pictures. Here are some older ones.
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMAG0371
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMG_3485
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMG_3543
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMAG0335
Some spawning shots
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMAG0223
The follow up
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMAG0232
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMGP0013
A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 IMGP0018
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of some of the tanks    A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 5:00 pm

Sorry for not being specific on my last post. I've done a TON of research on these fish and I know how it is done. I just have never had the right males to do the job. From what I've read, you can't successfully breed female EBJD's back with a normal male and get blue gene carrying fry. You must do it from the male side. If this is not true, I gave up a GREAT female specimen about three months ago. If you ever get a male that you are willing to part with to start a line, I'd be more than interested. I would also be willing to trade lines back and forth once I got started. PLEASE let me know. PM me about it if you do.
Back to top Go down
Flippercon
Flippercon

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of some of the tanks    A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/8/2011, 6:06 pm

There has been a case where a female ebjd had spawned for a member on another forum. Oh and about the males you never know. I keep most of my ebjd in a 125 with the exception of the ones under 3". So if aggression becomes an issue I might be sending you one. The sole purpose of me getting the 125 was for my ebjd. It would be nice to get some good lines going with other people. There was a time when people were doing this but sadly I missed it. The breeders I have found are a bit secretive or have attitude problems about sharing thier secrets.
Back to top Go down
CSnyder00
CSnyder00

Favorite Fish: : Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba, Ocellatus, Any bright-colored freshwater cichlid

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of some of the tanks    A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/9/2011, 7:45 am

My female spawned with a normal male, but the eggs were unsuccessfully fertilized. I know they will spawn, it's a question of whether the fry carry the gene.

And that sounds great. Let me know. I've got a tank waiting!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few pictures of some of the tanks    A few pictures of some of the tanks  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few pictures of some of the tanks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2