UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

my 55 gal cichlid tank......

Go down 
+14
CSnyder00
ornate12
CajunGator
KMX
SICKlid20
Yeti
sUMcRAZYfISH
xrickyhoangx
daniellev
BFinley
strikingthematch
Ben
Jstump
teppy26
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
teppy26
Private
Private
teppy26

Favorite Fish: : Mbuna Cichlids, placos, and clown loaches. i love obs!!!!!

my 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: my 55 gal cichlid tank......   my 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime6/12/2011, 9:09 pm

First topic message reminder :

i love my fish i have mbunas and clown loaches!! i just cleaned my tank and moved my babies house around let me know what you think. should i keep it like this take anything out or add anything? thanksmy 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 My_tan13
my 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 My_tan15my 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 Tank_214my 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 Tank_215
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
montemike72
Private First Class
Private First Class

PostSubject: Re: my 55 gal cichlid tank......   my 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2011, 2:21 pm

hey cool looking tank, which brings up a question, is there a load limit, to which a tank can hold in terms of rocks, i realize they displace water, but, some stands, basically support the outside edges of the tank, and leave the middle free, while others are much more sturdy, is there a general rule of thumb ?
Back to top Go down
proyect01
Captain
Captain
proyect01

Favorite Fish: : Aulonocara species

PostSubject: Re: my 55 gal cichlid tank......   my 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime8/4/2011, 3:07 pm

egg crate help to distribute the weigth of rocks
Back to top Go down
fronts_lover
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: my 55 gal cichlid tank......   my 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime7/12/2012, 11:30 pm

nice tank, I'm in the process of setting a my 60g tank for my wc zaire
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my 55 gal cichlid tank......   my 55 gal cichlid tank...... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my 55 gal cichlid tank......
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2