UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
engyls_ndojos
Private
Private

scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank Empty
PostSubject: scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank   scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 1:54 pm

tounge1 so there seems to be a very interestng issue in this tank my fish call home scarface the leader and tiger the fallower and it and tiny are the only ones right now as for as angel fish but tiger started a new behavier his hole body shakes when he gets near scarface and scareface just locked jaws w him and pushed him away. the tank is going to have a few new roommates on sunday 8 more angels lol friends a breeder and its funny i would have 20 at a time in this 200 gallon tank and only 2 babys survive out of the batch. anywho my guppys have to many babys in my 55 gallon so i put them in my angel tank and let scarface enjoy a nice meal i kno it sounds wrong but it life and it happens and its cheep feed the tank is fully planted and now i have a new issue i wanna take the gravel out and maybe sand anyone wver done that cus i really hate the river rock or collored rock look
Back to top Go down
scottyofala
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
scottyofala

Favorite Fish: : angels, discus, fronts,plecos,and well i just like them all!!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank   scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 5:01 pm

where are you from engyls? you didnt put it in your profile. the shaking your talking about is a threat to the other fish that he isnt afraid of them
Back to top Go down
discuskent
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
discuskent

Favorite Fish: : discus arowana cichlids

PostSubject: Re: scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank   scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank Icon_minitime4/12/2011, 8:11 pm

i think he or she wants to breed discus do the same thing do a water change drop the temp a couple degrees and just maybe
Back to top Go down
montemike72
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : oscars, green terrors

PostSubject: Re: scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank   scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank Icon_minitime9/20/2011, 2:52 pm

maybe one angel has the hots for the other angel, and they wanna do something devilish, turn the lights off and let them have some privacy...mike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank   scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

scarface aka the head leader in the angel fish tank
Page 1 of 1