UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?

Go down 
+3
KMX
pillierox1
Keelo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Empty
PostSubject: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 12:00 pm

We are always looking for possible mods for our mod team. As a Mod you will be expected to be/do:
18 years or older
Active member to the forum
Craigslist adds weekly if not more.
Promote the site and hobby
Fix and delete market posts
Moving/editing all posts to keep them in the correctable section
Keep all members calm cool and collective

If you think you can fill the spot please fill out this survey and then we will contact you threw PM when we need a new mod!

Do you have any experience being a forum moderator:
What do you want to bring to the table as a USAfishbox mod:
Why do you want this position:
Any other comments:

Thanks ahead of time to all that take the time to fill out this survey!

PLEASE PM APP to a MOD or KMX Thank u!
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 3:48 pm

I did one a while ago but never got a response or anything. I dont know if I should do another one. Ive made websites for different ppl.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 4:54 pm

feel free to do it if you want this is kinda liek a file of people that are interested so when we want to add a new mod we can look threw this and decide or if we pick someone else and later on we want to add another we will still have your "application"
so you might not hear anything back right away but it doesnt hurt to fill it out :)
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/20/2011, 7:09 pm

usafishbox

Well said Keelo.
Back to top Go down
jessecichlidguy
jessecichlidguy

Favorite Fish: : cichlids cichlids cichlids

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 9:10 am

usafishbox
Great Job Keelo Keep Up The Good Work
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/21/2011, 8:47 pm

Bump.
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

Favorite Fish: : DISCUS

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 2:23 pm

there ya go keelo, talk to ya soon
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/22/2011, 2:34 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 9:33 pm

bump!
Back to top Go down
twiggz
Private
Private
twiggz

Favorite Fish: : Red Jewel Cichlids, Chocolate Cichlids, Peacock Cichlids, Green Terrors,

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 10:14 pm

I realize I am new here, but I am fully qualified to be a mod. In addition to being a fish and pitbull lover, I am also quite familiar with all aspects of chat/forum/web related topics. I run my own irc network, I lease my own arpnetworks.com dedicated server for my website ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and hub for my irc network. I maintainthe server myself. I do have help with the website though. I am fluent in GNU/Linux distributions, Open, Free, and NetBSD, and Solaris.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/23/2011, 10:18 pm

thanks for your interests twiggz if you could just fill out the survey application and PM it to a mod that would be really great! thanks :)
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/24/2011, 7:22 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/25/2011, 9:57 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime3/28/2011, 6:25 pm

:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?   Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to be a part of USAfishbox Mod team?
Page 1 of 1