UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)

Go down 
+9
williemcd
dano
majesticaquatic
KMX
Txredneck
Dan W.
strikingthematch
-3de-
maconbits
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
maconbits
maconbits

Favorite Fish: : DISCUS

DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/13/2011, 10:34 pm

First topic message reminder :

OK so i have a all my beautiful discus for sale, yes you heard me right, i have 6 discus, the pics say it all they are beautiful, now i am not quiting discus by no means but for right now i am going to put it on hold cause i have big plans for my discus tank but it is gonna be a bigger tank and tearing down mine is the reason for the sale cause i have no place to hold my little guys. So here are the prices.PICK UP ONLY

Brilliant Cobalt 6 inch $60
Blue Snake Skin 5.5 inch $60
Blue Diamond 3.5 inch $40
Turk 3.5 inch $40
Red Mar. (i think ) 3.5 inch $30
Stressed Turk 2.5 inch $20(he needs alittle work but is eating fine and very active.
Also have like 12 neons that i will sell for 5 bucks.

Will make a deal for the hole group.
832 885 5954

Last edited by maconbits on 4/7/2011, 4:46 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Txredneck
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/31/2011, 3:34 pm

wheres the PICS lol
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/1/2011, 3:40 am

lol will put pics up later lol, i am letting them settle ,in 6 discus in a 125 haha
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 1:48 am

well i sold my 90 gallon tank today for a nice amount with the intentions on getting a 72 bowfront, but i could not find one, i happened to look on craigslist to see what i see and i found a full set up 90 gallon WAVE tank for a 1/3 of what i sold mine for , i got it for 150 DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 265353

i will post pics soon it looks awesome, never thought i would like a wave till i got it home and wow its awesome
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 1:52 am

I am now sure of it. .there is a conspiracy amongst the two of ya to PO me... You're just two addicts to discus looking for another contempory to join in your addiction.. fess up.. admit it.. you're just toying with me!...
lol!
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 1:57 am

i could not pass it up man it came with tank, stand, awesome light with 4 compact florecent light and moon lights, rena air pump, rena xp3 filter, glass tops, 4 power heads, all kinds of food, 25ft python siphon, extra media for the filter, and all kinds of extras like a auto feeder and stuff like that, all for $150. how could i pass that up lol
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 2:00 am

I was just letting my envy show.. butt head... LOL.. great find, great steal.. can't wait for the pics of it up and running.. but I'm still jealous and more than a bit suspicious that you and Tex are trying to give me my first "jolt of H".. ... Or D... Bill
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 2:09 am

lol man i only have 6 discus and i think he has like 600 lol im just starting
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 2:11 am

I get it.. it's a pyramid scheme... he hooks you.. you hook me.. you get paid off.. I hook someone else.. pretty soon Tx is running the world!.. Yea.. I've got ya figured out.... I was born at night but not last night......I'm on to ya.. yeppir sir!..
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 2:21 am

DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Dsc03312

DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Dsc03313
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 2:21 am

there ya go guys
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 3:01 am

Freakin awesome!.. Bill...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/4/2011, 4:07 am

sounds great, i cant wait to see the pics
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/7/2011, 4:45 pm

sorry i need to move this post to for sale fresh water live stock, and questions call 832 885 5954
Back to top Go down
Txredneck
Sergeant
Sergeant
Txredneck

Favorite Fish: :
Breeder of
Discus
Angels
Rams
S.A. Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 4:01 am

What the Heck your sellin your discus Now ?????????
Back to top Go down
maconbits
maconbits

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/9/2011, 2:34 am

yep we are going to be moving soon and i want a monster discus tank lol, like 240 hahaha so i sold them to a buddy and and when the new tanks gets here in a few months its GAME ON lol so i will be calling you Txredneck for sure trust me i am not leaving the discus game that easy they are awesome, but nowhere to hold them for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)   DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DISCUS TANK (FISH UPDATE)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4