UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

some closeups.

Go down 
+6
BFinley
KMX
Keelo
wildbeanerz
kinsol
cwhip
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:57 am

some closeups. 015-22-1
some closeups. 013-26-1
some closeups. 012-24-1
and a couple new zoas
some closeups. 056-4-1
some closeups. 054-6-1
Back to top Go down

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:04 am

Those are amazing Zoas!!!! awesome colors!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

Favorite Fish: : Maroon clownfish,Tangs,bluespot jaw fish,Bangaii,Mandarins etc.......I love all fish really.

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:11 am

Thanks!
at the end of the week I will have a frag of utter chaos, Jokers paly and yellow jackets to add to my collection:)
keep in mind I dont pay these prices
but theres pics of the jokers palys and the utter chaos here.
http://www.sexycorals.com/Sexy_Zoos_Palys.html
Back to top Go down
kinsol
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
kinsol

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:14 am

Nice Pictures beautiful colors. some closeups. 393849
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:20 am

You make me so jealous!!! I just admire your pics so much! some closeups. 165198
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:22 am

wildbeanerz wrote:
You make me so jealous!!! I just admire your pics so much! some closeups. 165198

lol don't be you have all this maintenace one day. lol!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:25 am

by the way I still love SPS but I am really getting into zoas.I will have one frag of every colorful zoa out there then when they grow out I will pay it foward:)
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 9:44 am

heres a hitchhiker I found he was the size of a pea now he's the size of the palm of my hand with 2 babies."Ricordia" sorry I love taking pictures some closeups. 165198
some closeups. 023-20-1
this Dendro is being nursed back to health.
some closeups. 021-16-1
this is Acan Island.
some closeups. 056-3-1
Back to top Go down
wildbeanerz
Captain
Captain
wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 10:09 am

That ricordea is sweet!
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Major
Major
Keelo

Favorite Fish: : Mollys, BN plec, and Thoracochromis brauschi

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 10:12 am

Wow you take great pics and these are so pretty! SW is so cool :)
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 10:58 am

thanks you two:) I have always liked taking pictures I must have 5,000+ on photo bucket not just of the tanks but my pups too. its fun making a kind of diary of befores and afters so when I feel down I can look back and see the changes.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:29 am

drool Nice!
Back to top Go down
BFinley
Admin
Admin
BFinley

Favorite Fish: : Frontosa and Red Tail Catfish and All Africans

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:33 am

Those look AWESOME!!!!! drool
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 11:36 am

wow those colors are simply AwEsOmE WOW

usafishbox some closeups. 265353
Back to top Go down
Holey Rock of Texas
Admin
Admin
Holey Rock of Texas

Favorite Fish: : shellys

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 12:05 pm

amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 3:29 pm

Thanks Guy's! the color is what attracts me to saltwater:)
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

Favorite Fish: : Venustus and Catfish

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 4:15 pm

Very nice pics man. Those colors are great.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 4:20 pm

Thanks man:) the last two zoa pics are under LED the first ones are under T5 and MH and LED.
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

Favorite Fish: : black false percula, spotted mandarin

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 4:01 am

man... lol i need a bigger tank...lol supers sick.. i love zoas too but man the prices lol your right... you almost have to spend 2-300 dollars if your going to order stuff online just to make it worh it.. with the average 39-59 in shipping.man u lucky dog.lol remember me when you frag the jokers lol i got some greenbay packers, japanese sunbursts and some lunar eclips, but im totally a brain coral guy.... question xince your into exotic corals.. have you seen an australomussa? aww man.. stupid sick!! i gotta get a frag of a nice one of those[img]some closeups. IMG_1242[/img] pic courtesy of the free share site photobucket.
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 5:16 am

wow that is cool.
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 5:27 am

yea.....i saw it and i was like,Oooooooooo.......... i think the coolest thing as far.. type of coral i have is my purple Stereonephthya (its like a carnation but it grows..it looks kinda like asparagus stalks...but its from what ive read.. semi photoshnthetic.. mine does react to the light.. it closes up at night a good bit about half...and my scolys but.. that australomussa... i gotta have one lol. ive seen some ok frags online but they were fairly plain but... they basically frag it like favia..so a 1-2 in piece of that could be very very deceiving lol
Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 5:36 am

that sounds cool too. wish you weren't so far away we could do some swapping:)
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:06 am

i like it ll its.. odd looking lol i thought it was a leather at first. not the greatest shot lol the top of my tank bout 6-8 inches from surface with medium flow.
[img]some closeups. IMAG0002[/img]

that a colt tht poped up between it and the clam
some closeups. IMAG0046

yea i know i got a hair algae lol as much advice as i give on tanks lol but my lawnmower blenny and astrea snails love it lol naa its alot better lol. tank is still recovering from a... well i basically started over in october lol... lost alot down to one of my lights.. i had 2 24's on it i like being able to move them independently.. lost one had to replace it with another old light..etc etc etc = hair algae boom lol...
some closeups. IMAG0060 ive done some rearranging since this pic but you can see it. so far.. its easy to take care of. i think it is partially photosynthetic by how it reacts but im no scientist. its growing lol so thats always a good sign... the new growth is a dark almost purple coraline algae color and fades to more a pinkish and the lrgr stalks i guess thats what they are lol are more white n yellow. ive gotten it to open up pretty much everywhere in the tank. not sure as to its aggression, its only been next to that colt...but they tend to have a bit a sting to them and it wasnt phased at all.. but the colt didnt close either..its a nice size in my 55 so it isnt really close to anything else other then the clam which has been relocated due to my sand being kiked up from the clown fish

Back to top Go down
cwhip
cwhip

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:16 am

I agree it is partially photosynthetic but you might want to feed the tank with coral frenzy from time to time. I never have issues with aggression even with my SPS's
and some are within an inch of each other. I only had HA once and it was on a specific rock so I took it out and boiled it and reseeded it in my sump.
I would love to find a nice colorful softy like that for the nem/softy tank:)
Back to top Go down
juice28
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
Chief Wrnt. Off. 2
juice28

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 6:47 am

i would periodically alternate the frenzy and some of the aqua vitro line literally every now and then just for a lil boost here and there ya know. i dont know why but i was thinkin i should stop..but my ..fish advisors if you will which ironically work at my LFS actually said i should probably cut back lol.. but we are personal friends also so ive seen their tanks and what they personally do and use and their tanks are amazing lol so i trust up generally speaking, i still do my homework though lol but i had a problem with nitrate and phosphates.. not high but not good either.. alot of "natural food" in my tank w/o me feeding so to speak. so basically corals filter out particles of stuff that has broken dwn in the water. well i only have 2 fish that i actually feed...clown and goby...got about idnt no but my sand and rock make up about half the tank maybe a lil less i havent used anything in about 3 mths, but the tank looks better..but im mainly lps, open brains.and acans and the clams.. got a few scattered shrooms and zoas..and a toadstool n the one in the photo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some closeups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: some closeups.   some closeups. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some closeups.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UsaFishBox :: :: SaltWater Aquaria :: Corals-
Jump to: