UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

100 pond any ideas???????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

100 pond      any ideas??????? Empty
PostSubject: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime10/1/2009, 10:08 am

I"m thinking of doing a small pond (100gal.) in the family room.
Has anyone done such a thing? I want to put it in the corner.
And try 20-30 Yellow Labs.
I already have the thick black plastic, plumbing,
pondmaster mag drive pump 12, and 100's of limestone
rocks in the backyard.

I'm I crazy? crazy ? crazy ? crazy ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime10/1/2009, 10:10 am

Naaa 100 pond      any ideas??????? 672924 Not very crazy at all 100 pond      any ideas??????? 672924 . I think my arowana pond dream is stranger than you living room pond.
You know you could always get one of those really old bathtubs, the kind with the cool feet and make one out of that.
Back to top Go down
nitty
nitty

Favorite Fish: : Mine:
110gal. Eclectochromis Lobochilus Hertae
56gal. Neolamprologus Brichardi

PostSubject: Re: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime10/1/2009, 10:16 am

I'm going to get a 100 gallon pond from Lowes, I think I have everything I need other than that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime10/1/2009, 10:18 am

Make a photo journal out of it!
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime10/1/2009, 10:29 am

nitty wrote:
I"m thinking of doing a small pond (100gal.) in the family room.
Has anyone done such a thing? I want to put it in the corner.
And try 20-30 Yellow Labs.
I already have the thick black plastic, plumbing,
pondmaster mag drive pump 12, and 100's of limestone
rocks in the backyard.

I'm I crazy? crazy ? crazy ? crazy ?

Very good idea. Just make sure thats the place you are going to be living for awhile. I have not done this myself butt from what I herd its not that dificult. I wanted to do one outside but its going to have to be 1K-2K gallons. and fairly deep so birds can get my fish! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime10/19/2009, 4:52 pm

to bad, i have a 7 foot octagonal spa shell that would make a great pond LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime10/19/2009, 6:51 pm

100g:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/livestock/livestock-equipment/stock-tanks-accessories/stock-tanks/stock-tank-100-gal-2229901

110g:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/livestock/livestock-equipment/stock-tanks-accessories/stock-tanks/stock-tank-110-ga-2229862

150g:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/livestock/livestock-equipment/stock-tanks-accessories/stock-tanks/stock-tank-150-gal-2229919

300g:
http://www.tractorsupply.com/livestock/livestock-equipment/stock-tanks-accessories/stock-tanks/stock-tank-300-gal-2229935
Back to top Go down
philuponthepho
Captain
Captain
philuponthepho

Favorite Fish: : Anything I can afford (which is $0)

PostSubject: Re: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime10/19/2009, 7:10 pm

I like the 300g or the 110.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime11/4/2009, 5:24 am

well if you wanted a 450 gallon pond just find yourself a 7 foot octagonal spa shell you can get one for less than a 300 gallon rubbermaid tub from tractor supply. 210.00 for a 300 gallon tub or 150.00 or less for an old spa shell (no this isnt a plug because i happen to have one for sale). i did not even know that this spa shell held 450 gallons till i found out this info online tonight. but that would make for a larger amount of water for a cheaper price, and it would have a pump intake and the jets for retuns already drilled and would be perfect especially if you can find one with the intake and return plumbing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 100 pond any ideas???????   100 pond      any ideas??????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

100 pond any ideas???????
Page 1 of 1