UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Alligator Gar... WOW

Go down 
    +12
    LvMyPuffer
    ornate12
    cwillis
    20sack
    Ben
    Keelo
    lifeisgood
    zeketaz
    strikingthematch
    Shaysfishys
    whisper
    strawman1985
    16 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    strawman1985
    strawman1985

Favorite Fish: : Jack Dempsey...Red Tail Shark... Severum... Raphael Cat...Cardinals...Cory's... Hy511's There are many more as well

Alligator Gar... WOW - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Alligator Gar... WOW   Alligator Gar... WOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 1:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/02/21/327-pound-dinosaur-fish-caught-swimming-mississippi/?cmpid=cmty_fb_Gigya_Record-Crushing_327-Pound_'Dinosaur_Fish'_Caught#
    Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
    Holey Rock of Texas
    Admin
    Admin

PostSubject: Re: Alligator Gar... WOW   Alligator Gar... WOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 3:39 pm

it still could be fake but it is possible. i wish they had a shot of the entire fish. i could make my holey rock look huge with a close up shot lol.
    Back to top Go down
    lifeisgood
    Captain
    Captain
    lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Alligator Gar... WOW   Alligator Gar... WOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 4:05 pm

Holey Rock of Texas wrote:
    or how about this one
    http://www.hoax-slayer.com/broken-bow-gar.shtml

HRT ,, the weight in this post of yours looks strangely the same as the fish in reference in this post . Hmmmm ??
    Back to top Go down
    lifeisgood
    Captain
    Captain
    lifeisgood

Favorite Fish: : My Favorites are the Pleco's and Cory Cats . BUT , I have 44 running Tanks at this time . I keep 3 kinds of Shellies , several types of Pleco's ( mostly Ancistrus ), Cichlids , Crays , Angels , LB's , and some local species .

PostSubject: Re: Alligator Gar... WOW   Alligator Gar... WOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/25/2011, 3:47 am

I just saw this on yahoo news ,,,
    http://oddnews.yahoo.com/video-odd-news-24293034
    Back to top Go down
    catonben
    Private
    Private
    catonben

Favorite Fish: : Roseline Shark

PostSubject: Re: Alligator Gar... WOW   Alligator Gar... WOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/9/2011, 4:42 pm

first off i bow fish for these every year and last year we shot a 7 foot 163 pound gator gar it took 45 min to an hour to get him in and we had two arrows in him and 4 people on the boat helping....we use a 20ft flat bottom boat and the gar afte it was shot pulled the whole boat including all of us around for atleast 45 min...i weigh 245 and was an offensive line and he almost pulled me off the boat twice... and from what i can see in the picture he didnt net that fish it wouldnt let him get close enough to do it especially one that big and that old..he didnt get that big from swimmin around up top everyday...unless that thing was dead when he found it from personal expierence i can tell yall that there is no way in heck that guy did it on his own
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alligator Gar... WOW   Alligator Gar... WOW - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alligator Gar... WOW
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2