UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

I think I need to stay out of this section

Go down 
+3
Bruggen
KMX
red_dragon_girl_69
7 posters
AuthorMessage
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

Favorite Fish: : Oscars, bettas, red tail sharks, dragonfish, cichlids.

I think I need to stay out of this section Empty
PostSubject: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 3:45 am

I keep seeing pictures of some very beautiful bettas, and I am getting fish envy here. I want so many of these fish. I am getting more and more disappointed in the selection I have in pet stores here. cry

Oh, if only I had all the money in the world. And all the space, lol.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 8:05 am

red_dragon_girl_69 wrote:
I
Oh, if only I had all the money in the world. And all the space, lol.

I think that is all of us here. lol!

I think I need to stay out of this section 772341

Make a fish room. or start stacking party
Back to top Go down
Bruggen
Sergeant 1st Class
Sergeant 1st Class
Bruggen

Favorite Fish: : Lepidiolamprologus Kendallis
Aulonocara Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 8:15 am

lol! That's how it starts, one tank some fish and ka'boom. You want more and more.

fish

That's me just ask my wife. It start with 2 gold fish in a 10 gal tank and almost a 1000 gallons later you have a fish room.
Back to top Go down
KMX
Admin
Admin
KMX

Favorite Fish: : African Cichlids of all kinds.

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 8:20 am

Yup!

Kills me when I see some say...well my wife will kill/divorce me...I am like ..What happen to men these days???/ We should LEAD. Do as you please. I mean is she really going to divorce over a tank??? If so she should be gone!! ( same with women and there man....but then again I dont hear that much from women)
Back to top Go down
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 9:05 am

When we build our dream house I will be having a fish room. I have to. I have so many things I want.

Hubby will regret ever letting me have fish, lol.
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 9:10 am

Lol my bf says no more tanks but it is true lol, our apartment sounds like a fish store and so many little tanks all over the place. I'm getting rid 2 of my 10 then get a 20 or 30 gallon to fit in the closet so I have bigger tanks
Back to top Go down
CajunGator
CajunGator

Favorite Fish: : Cichlids, WC Syn Petricola, Shellies, Festae, Mbu Puffers, Koi Angels, ABN, Piranha, Mermaids

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 9:29 am

do like the rest of us.............. fill the bathtub and presto another tank.. lol hahahah
lol!
Back to top Go down
red_dragon_girl_69
Sergeant
Sergeant
red_dragon_girl_69

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/20/2011, 9:38 am

CajunGator wrote:
do like the rest of us.............. fill the bathtub and presto another tank.. lol hahahah
lol!

No, the bathtup is reserved for dolphin. Sheesh. I cant believe you you suggest that I give up my dolphin spot.

Tho I might kick the kids out of one of their rooms soon. I mean, fish are more important, right?
Back to top Go down
GnomeGrrl
Private First Class
Private First Class
GnomeGrrl

Favorite Fish: : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 12:21 pm

KMX wrote:
Yup!

Kills me when I see some say...well my wife will kill/divorce me...I am like ..What happen to men these days???/ We should LEAD. Do as you please. I mean is she really going to divorce over a tank??? If so she should be gone!! ( same with women and there man....but then again I dont hear that much from women)

That's cos most women wear the pants ;)
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 2:27 pm

Well in defense of men.... I find it hard to go out and pay big bucks for my hobby when there are bills to be paid, mtg to be met and things my wife would like but does without. Hence, I'm only up to a 35, 29, and a 50, the latter two yet to be populated and the last one yet to be set up. The 35 is stocked with my 3 big angels, 1 Krib, 1 Gourami, 2 cory's, 4 2" plecos (2 for moving to the next tank, they were on sale for a buck), 14 black neon tets, 4 cardinal tets, 6 neon tets. For a total outlay of about 100.00 All with outside hanging filters, heaters, hood/lights (except the 50, which I will build). So lets not blanket bash the men on here OK?
Back to top Go down
GnomeGrrl
Private First Class
Private First Class
GnomeGrrl

Favorite Fish: : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 3:31 pm

Men should definitely not be bashed with blankets.

fishing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 4:37 pm

What about 40 lashes with a wet noodle. lol! J/K Men.
Back to top Go down
williemcd
Major
Major
williemcd

Favorite Fish: : Angels and hopefully soon Discus

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 6:16 pm

Ah... the warmth and compassion is overwhelming here! chicken dance
Back to top Go down
pillierox1
Lieutenant General
Lieutenant General
pillierox1

Favorite Fish: : okay i dont know wat my fav anymore just want more lol

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime2/23/2011, 6:27 pm

Lol my bf gets his toys by me, I buy for him his favorite games and all that and I get my tanks set up and do watever I want with them lol. It is his apartment and I have taken over by bringing animals and tanks, of course ive been trying to sell 2 10s for the longest time lol, but no cigar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I need to stay out of this section   I think I need to stay out of this section Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I need to stay out of this section
Page 1 of 1