UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Hi from Virginia

Go down 
+13
Keelo
halnick
Bruggen
Ben
KMX
williemcd
alan j t
D'Claro
strikingthematch
ornate12
-3de-
proyect01
joodie
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
joodie
Private First Class
Private First Class

Favorite Fish: : Betta, Blood Parrot, Arrowana

Hi from Virginia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Hi from Virginia   Hi from Virginia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 9:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi. I'm Joodie from Va Beach, VA. I'm just starting out with this fish stuff. I think it will teach me some patience! I have a couple of Betta for the kids. But I would love to have a full set up of brackish puffers.. :) they are too darn cute~

hope you guys can give me some advice here. I love to hear from experience rather than just google. LOL
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Virginia   Hi from Virginia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/16/2011, 10:56 pm

If your interested in puffers also check out Skoolz of fish from Richmond (Rama is the owner). If he doesn't have them he will order them for you and very reliable. Here's his link

http://www.skoolzoffish.com/
Back to top Go down
Cichlid Lover
USA Fishbox Sponsor
Cichlid Lover

Favorite Fish: : Peacocks

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Virginia   Hi from Virginia - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 7:34 pm

Welcome Joodie. You will like it here. welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from Virginia   Hi from Virginia - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi from Virginia
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2