UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

Favorite Fish: : Betta, Pacu, Clown Loach, Alfbn Pleco, Yellow Fin Barb (Lemon Barb), White Fin Rosy Tetra, Congo Tetra, more

FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Empty
PostSubject: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 3:43 pm

I have about 300 Fulu Fry and 100+ sp44 Fry.

PLEASE CALL ME.

239-244-7169

Thanks much!

Back to top Go down
jaiko1975
jaiko1975

FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 5:09 pm

ummm drool xmas fulu
Back to top Go down
ilicurtisili
Admin
Admin
ilicurtisili

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/12/2011, 9:22 pm

did u get those from fern?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/13/2011, 9:37 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

Favorite Fish: : Betta, Pacu, Clown Loach, Alfbn Pleco, Yellow Fin Barb (Lemon Barb), White Fin Rosy Tetra, Congo Tetra, more

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 11:08 am

Yes, received a group of 1.13 from Fern and i've had three to four females holding every few weeks... they are originally from Deadman lines.

have had about a dozen or so 'litters'... litters because they come out of the mouth live, if they were deposited as eggs I would say clutches..

anyway, have about 300-350 Fulus, sizes are about 1/4" up to almost 1 1/2".

atleast 100 or more are more than large enough to ship, maybe 150.

then there are another 150+ that are fine for local pickup or to ship within a few weeks.

Prices will depend on size and amount purchased.

The most you will pay for one is maybe $4, the least, as little as 50 cents if purchasing large lots.

Same goes for the Sp44's although I only have half as much total and only about 20-30 ready to ship right now.

I currently manage a pet store's pet department, have shipped live animals for almost 20 years, and have Fern a stone's throw away so shipping will NOT be an issue. You will always get more than you ordered to compensate for any possible DOA's.

I am not currently active online due to my new work hours, so please call me directly for any more info, details or to arrange shipping.

Thanks much and sorry the ad was so brief!

Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 2:19 pm

man dont know whats wrong with mine, they dont spawn, im starting to think is the tank setup or something, i might even get rid of them and get another group to see if i get better luck..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 2:49 pm

Are you clearing out your stock?
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 3:17 pm

Isaac, my adults are available.. i'm getting rid of the adult group and starting over with some of their offspring.

1 male and 13 females..

the only difference between my tank and yours, from the last time I saw it, is that I have lots of coral rock found outdoors around here for them to hide in.. so they feel safe, comfortable... also helps raise the Ph.

90% of the time that i'm in front of the tank, they are all hidden under there and the tank looks empty... very rarely do they come out in plain site, unless they are really hungry..

There's a synodontis petricola and a flame tip pleco in there with them.

I also feed them about 3-4 times a day, with a big mix of foods...

a mixture of : staple flake, spirulina, algae wafers, newlife spectrum, cichlid pellets, and sometimes a bunch of other stuff I have laying around... like shrimp pellets, extra betta pellets, hermit crab pellets (usually same ingredients as fish food) and then also fresh zuchinni.

once a week i try to give them frozen foods like bloodworms, tubifex worms, spirulina + brine shrimp, daphnia, emerald omnivore food (spirulina mixed with other treats) and more.

I have them in a small tank... 14 adults in a 29g, but have an aquaclear 110 and a 40g sponge filter on it and the water is crystal clear, plus i'm always doing 15%-20% water changes every other week.

anyway, let me know if you want this group, or just have the females to add to your group... maybe if you split the males up with their own females you'll do better, but that's just a though..

let me know, you have my number!
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 3:50 pm

Yeah i always knew it was my tank setup, i really lost the taste of this specie, i like having fish that i can see and enjoy you know what i mean?? FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping 690297 so i probably sell my hole group for a fare price so i can get another active specie.. did you gave your angels away??
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 4:02 pm

no, still have all the fish, check my other post, you misunderstood.. it was only the nyererei that killed eachother and I only have one of three left.. still have all the other fish..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping   FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS/T - Christmas Fulus / Xistochromis phytophagus AND Sp44's - Cape Coral, Fl. - PU/Shipping
Page 1 of 1