UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

Favorite Fish: : Betta, Pacu, Clown Loach, Alfbn Pleco, Yellow Fin Barb (Lemon Barb), White Fin Rosy Tetra, Congo Tetra, more

FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Empty
PostSubject: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 11:24 am

I have lots of random community fish to rehome.

Angel Fish - silver dollar sized - $4 ea

Red Dwarf Gouramies - $2 ea

Flame Dwarf Gouramie - $2 ea

Powder Blue Dwarf Gouramie - $3 ea

Bala Sharks - small/medium $2 ea medium/large $4 ea

Tourqouise Discus 3"+ - $40

Archer Fish 4" - $5

Penguin Tetra md/lg - $1

Ropefish - 10"+ - $5

Albino Rainbow Shark sm - $1

Bosemani Rainbows - $3 ea

Bolivian Rams - $4 ea, 3 for $10

GlowFish (danios) - one green and one pink - $3 ea, both for $5

White Clouds - 50 cents each

Plecos - Small $2, Medium $3, Large $8, XLarge $15

Killifish - $2 ea, 4 for $7

Bleeding Heart Tetras, Lg - $1 ea

Long Finned Serpae/Red Minor Tetras - $1 ea

Kribensis - $3 ea (mostly females)

Christmas Fulus 1"-2" - juvies for only 50 cents each

Sp44 1"-2" - juvies for only 50 cents each

Leporinus Fasciatus 6" - only $5

Pacu 7" - only $5

Tiger Barbs - md $1 ea, lg $2 ea (regular, green and albino)

Filamentis Barb - huge female - $8

Lampeye Tetras - 50 cents ea

Panda Tetras - $1 ea

Balloon Mollies - $1 ea

Brown African Knife 8" - $10

Black Ghost Knife 8" - $20

Probably missing some fish, so if you want something you don't see, just ask.

Again, please call, not going to be able to get online much..

239-244-7169

Located in Cape Coral, Fl and this is for pickup or delivery within the area, and shipping with shipping charges paid by you based on method.

Thanks much! -Joe

Last edited by bcijoe on 3/31/2011, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Empty
PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 11:55 am

I want to come look at those angels.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 12:57 pm

If Jill doenst get any of the angels ill get them...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime2/15/2011, 1:00 pm

Are you doing a full clear out?
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

Favorite Fish: : Betta, Pacu, Clown Loach, Alfbn Pleco, Yellow Fin Barb (Lemon Barb), White Fin Rosy Tetra, Congo Tetra, more

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 3:25 pm

nooo, not full clear out, just some stuff i've already bred too much and some community stuff that is just taking up space other breeders need.. :)

Sad to say I only have one Nyererei left (makobe island) - all three were males and just picked each other off one by one. Those suckers are mean!!!

Now the lone survivor has his own 29g with a Leporinus fasciatus three times his size and the leporinus is forced to hide in a tiny cave with half his body sticking out all day! lol
There's also a synodontis in there and even he stays hidden all day...

The petrotilapia, Chitimba Bay, are doing great and growing.... now at just under 3" and needing their own tank.

I may give the 125g back to the group of Sp44's and the pair of huge Syno Eupteuras, since they seemed cramped in that 90g.

Anyway,

these fish are available CHEAP, and for trade as well!

tanks, stands, filters, sumps... just let me know!!!

and i'm available for you to come see them anytime during the week, just call!

thanks -Joe
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 3:52 pm

oh well maybe next time! lol!
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 4:01 pm

what do you mean? i think you misunderstood my comment about the nyererei.. I have one left from three because they were aggressive..

I still have ALL the other fish left, including all the angels.. let me know!
Back to top Go down
ornate12
Lieutenant Colonel
Lieutenant Colonel
ornate12

Favorite Fish: : Ornate Bichirs, Synodontis Angelicus, Filamentosus barb,
Aristochromis Christyi, Ptychochromis Grandidieri and all other Madagascar cichlids.

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime2/22/2011, 8:35 pm

Nice selection of fish you have there. Good Luck on the sale.

Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 3:03 pm

thanks, just trying to scale down on the more average stuff to make room for other projects... i've reached 15 tanks in my small apartment and don't really have time or space to set up more, partially because i'm so busy managing 136 tanks now at work! crazy
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 3:10 pm

Ok joe if you still have the angels i wanna see them, are they a matched pair??
Back to top Go down
bcijoe
Warrant Officer 1
Warrant Officer 1
bcijoe

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 3:15 pm

no, wouldn't know, not good on sexing them...

I have about 10 in the half dollar size range..

you're welcome to come see them anytime, especially today on my day off..

my next day off is Sunday, and every other day i'm usually only home after 8pm.

call me anytime.
Back to top Go down
istrober
istrober

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime3/1/2011, 3:18 pm

ok, i might go see them on sunday, do you have an idea what type of angels are??
Back to top Go down
CichlidChris
Private First Class
Private First Class
CichlidChris

Favorite Fish: : African, Central, and South American Cichlids

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime3/14/2011, 2:19 pm

When the weather is warmer here where I am at I would like to get 20 of the Christmas Fulus and 20 of the sp.44 will be better for me toward the beginning of May if you ship? Would like to get breeder colonies started from the fry? Just intereseted in price of fish and shipping. And interested in your Albino Cories as well. Great selection of fish and great quantities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***   FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED *** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FS/T - LOTS of Community Fish, sm-lge - Cape Coral, Fl. - P/U or Ship - *** UPDATED ***
Page 1 of 1