UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.
Similar topics

Chloe & Macie

Go down 
    3 posters
    AuthorMessage
    wildbeanerz
    Captain
    Captain
    wildbeanerz

Favorite Fish: : Love my black ocellaris!

Chloe & Macie Empty
    PostSubject: Chloe & Macie   Chloe & Macie Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 10:22 am

Thought I would share some more pics of the girls. Macie is the darker brindle boxer. She is around 7-8 yrs old. She is a rescue so age is unsure. Will have had her 4 yrs on April 1st. She is just the best girl ever! Chloe & Macie 165198 Chloe is the fawn/flashy girl. She is 14 months old and she is a hellion! She is so funny! She is everywhere and loves, loves, loves to play ball!!

Some pics...sorry if they are repeats!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Macie was so happy that Chloe allowed her to do this. This is how Macie always laid with Bones (our big boy RIP).

She's a very good fetcher! This is my son (13yr old) and her playing ball. If nobody is available she plays alone but I haven't got it on video yet.
    Back to top Go down
    GnomeGrrl
    Private First Class
    Private First Class
    GnomeGrrl

Favorite Fish: : All of them!

Chloe & Macie Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chloe & Macie   Chloe & Macie Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 10:44 am

What beautiful girls!
    Back to top Go down

Chloe & Macie Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chloe & Macie   Chloe & Macie Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 10:52 am

I love the sleeping pic of them together.
    Back to top Go down
    istrober
    istrober

Favorite Fish: : Africans, Peacocks, Catfish.. pertty much everything that has fins and tail...

Chloe & Macie Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chloe & Macie   Chloe & Macie Icon_minitime2/7/2011, 11:08 am

wow beautiful Boxers.. yes
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

Chloe & Macie Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Chloe & Macie   Chloe & Macie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chloe & Macie
    Page 1 of 1