UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Welcome to USAFishBox! You are currently viewing the forum as a guest. To view the index and portal you must be a member. Please click the register button to join NOW for FREE.!..Finally check out the 24 hour live chat !!!
UsaFishBox
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UsaFishBox

USA Fishbox is THE place where fish freaks come together. Here at USA we talk aquatics all day long. If you are new please sign up and join in.

facebookForumHomeLatest imagesLog inRegister
Welcome to USA Fishbox. If you are a guest please sign up. This forum is 100% free to use.

Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
edub
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
edub

Favorite Fish: : Volitian Lion Fish ,EEls

Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel?   Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel? Icon_minitime1/22/2011, 10:58 am

I don't have experience with large angelfish?Are they really as hard to care for as they say?
Back to top Go down
jt_milstead
Private First Class
Private First Class
jt_milstead

Favorite Fish: : Picasso Percula Clowns,Moorish Idoal

Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel?   Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel? Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 10:02 am

Is your tank fish only or reef?
Back to top Go down
Terry
Captain
Captain
Terry

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel?   Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel? Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 10:03 am

The frenchy I used to have was the easiest fish I had ever kept. It eat anything that hit the water.
Back to top Go down
eli322
Sergeant
Sergeant

Favorite Fish: : Discus crazy i have serpae and neon tetras fancy guppys in every color swordtails mollies cichlids a catfish thats 2 feet long by himself well except for his turtle friend groumi tons of aquatic plants

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel?   Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel? Icon_minitime2/5/2011, 10:49 am

I've kept angels forever they are fun loving learn eaisly I had them eatin from my hand when they were 6 months old the only prob I had was thy wouldn't produce fertile eggs but besides thy easiest fish I've ever had
Back to top Go down
bkozolup
Sergeant
Sergeant
bkozolup

Favorite Fish: : Chrysurus angel fish

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel?   Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel? Icon_minitime2/6/2011, 10:12 am

i have a yellow masked angel. Best fish ever. Some angels are harder than others. French, Grey easy. Kenyan angel hard. Its all you want and just make sure he has a space or to 2 hide. They love BOK CHOY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel?   Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone have experience with large angelfish?thinking about ordering a french angel?
Page 1 of 1